INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online

5 posters

Go down

Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online Empty Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online

Post by Plan B Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:18 am

Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online...seen this posted.

Where is it available?
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online Empty Re: Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online

Post by SunFan Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:55 am

I just checked the site I've been using for weeks and its still devoid of any dosage information - just has my ID.

Unless its a new site?

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online Empty Re: Mexican Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Now Available Online

Post by Plan B Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:07 pm

SunFan wrote:I just checked the site I've been using for weeks and its still devoid of any dosage information - just has my ID.

Unless its a new site?

SunFan

Weeks ago they had a listing for the vaccination certificate on their site, not there any longer.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:41 pm

https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/

This is it...
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:55 pm

Were you able to print your certificate of vaccination Tony? You got your second dose before I got my first dose so I'm wondering how backed up the site is?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:58 pm

ferret wrote:Were you able to print your certificate of vaccination Tony? You got your second dose before I got my first dose so I'm wondering how backed up the site is?

It's overloaded today, maybe in a week or two.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:10 pm

At least the site isn't crashing.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:06 am

Got a PDF receipt with this notice:

You receive this email for having made a vaccination certificate request.
To download the certificate please click on the following link, which is valid for 90 minutes from the reception time

If the data presented in the certificate are incorrect please access the following link to request a clarification

Recibes este correo por haber realizado una solicitud de certificado de vacunación.
Para descargar el certificado favor de click en la siguiente liga, la cual tiene una validez de 90 minutos a partir de la hora de recepción

Si los datos que se presentan en el certificado son incorrectos favor de acceder a la siguiente liga para solicitar una aclaración

I like the way they have English on the form, as well, presumably for travel purposes to other countries.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:46 am

I received the email, clicked on the link and it says expired. Guess I have to do it again.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:08 am

I assumed from the wording that it would be 90 minutes from the time you actually got the message. But I guess it means from the time they receive your application. Daft.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Just printed my certificate, however there is an small error in the date of the 1st application; not worth messing with. Lot # are correct.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down