INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate?

4 posters

Go down

Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate? Empty Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate?

Post by scooterbum Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:15 am

Has anyone had success getting their Mexico vaccine certificate corrected ? My wife's certificate (with the QR code does not show her 2nd dose.) I scanned and uploaded the handwritten vaccine cards 7 weeks ago. Checked again today and certificate does not show 2nd dose.

scooterbum

Back to top Go down

Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate? Empty Re: Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate?

Post by ferret Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 am

I suggest you contact Anna Siller for help. This is her info from The Lake Chapala Covid 19 Group...
Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate? 24429811

Or you can try the Whatsapp method...
Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate? Whatsa11

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate? Empty Re: Corrected Mexico Covid vaccine certificate?

Post by scooterbum Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Thanks - I know how to apply for the corrections - tried again and the system replied that I had already submitted the corrections. I have talked to over 10 people who submitted corrections in August (2 were doctors) - none have noted any updates on their QR certificates. Just curious weather anyone has had success ?

scooterbum

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Same story here. First dose only shows. Haven't processed my notice of correction and won't permit a second attempt to have the record updated.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:50 pm

You can keep doing the "right" thing over and over or you can get Anna Siller involved. Just sayin'.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by scooterbum Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:39 pm

I may have solved the issue. I took all the vaccine paperwork to the local   Bienestar office - the lady there took my information and made a call to a Salud office. After 10 minutes on the phone Salud said they had entered the correct information . Got home and checked - the vaccine new certificate showed the corrected information.

scooterbum

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Excellent. Where is that office?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down