INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

+8
Lake Chapala Crime
sundown
CanuckBob
Sideways
CheenaGringo
joec
David
bennie#2
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic - Page 2 Empty Re: armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

Post by gringal Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

David wrote:
joec wrote:
bennie#2 wrote:"lakechapalacrime": the correction was made. thankyou for doing a good job, site is great. lower floresta was always a targeted area.

Because it's not gated and it's easy access to the Carretera and Libriamento.

As always, John's got it all figured out.

Sometimes, it's so blatant that it's a hoot.
Translation of the MESSAGE into common malarkey: You should buy a house in John's Community,(preferably John's house) because then you'll be SAFER. pirat

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic - Page 2 Empty Re: armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

good read gringal. he should sell to a mexican, & stop over promoting. we GET the message, loud & clear, loud & clear, loud & clear. & take that ad off the internet, something like "20,000 less than the US"

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Jaysus!!! If bennie can see through John...he must be completely transparent...like air. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 pm

I changed my mind.

Last edited by Rosa Venus on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 pm

helen keller can see thru john. im sure his place is safe & nice. but when you carry on for 2 years, that theres no crime anywhere nothing ever happened anywhere no drug problems kidnap victims werent residents didnt lock the door took drugs dealing drugs not gated no heads just legs different town only two murders compare to uganda juarez east harlem compton..... weeeeell for a person coming from the USA (reading his ads & posts), that would be a red flag. heres this hysteronic person covering up, something.... i would run from this seller, as he seems desparate, i would wonder what is wrong w/this house?? he thinks this forum is the end all vechical to sell his property. his ads go on & on, theres too much information.

Last edited by bennie#2 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm

delete

Last edited by bennie#2 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 pm

gringal wrote:
David wrote:
joec wrote:
bennie#2 wrote:"lakechapalacrime": the correction was made. thankyou for doing a good job, site is great. lower floresta was always a targeted area.

Sometimes, it's so blatant that it's a hoot.
Translation of the MESSAGE into common malarkey: You should buy a house in John's Community,(preferably John's house) because then you'll be SAFER. pirat

It wasn't meant that way, but it's common sense since we've had no problems in 11 years. Being well protected and neighbors watching out for neighbors.

La Floresta is way too big. Anyone can drive in/out day or night, same with Villa Nova and Rancho del Oro.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:33 pm

David wrote:
joec wrote:

Just stating FACTS using common sense.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 pm

"helen keller can see thru john."
Hey, bennie, that´s funny!
I also like "theres no crime anywhere nothing ever happened anywhere no drug problems kidnap victims werent residents didnt lock the door took drugs dealing drugs not gated only one or two murders compared to uganda juarez east harlem compton....."
I mean, sure, there is no punctuation and it´s a run-on, but in this case that works.
Just one thing, though. Watch out or parker will get on your case for picking on John.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:07 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:"helen keller can see thru john."
Hey, bennie, that´s funny!
I also like "theres no crime anywhere nothing ever happened anywhere no drug problems kidnap victims werent residents didnt lock the door took drugs dealing drugs not gated only one or two murders compared to uganda juarez east harlem compton....."
I mean, sure, there is no punctuation and it´s a run-on, but in this case that works.
Just one thing, though. Watch out or parker will get on your case for picking on John.

Look who wrote the word run on with no punctuation making no sense, must be a dumb first grader.

And what does Parker have to do with it.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 am

In some cases that form of writing works, John. In this case it did. It was the way things sometimes run through our minds. Punctuation makes writing easier to understand but this format captured the mental experience we sometimes have and was funny.
In other threads, parker had taken people to task for being mean to you even when you have provoked them. She seems to think you are just misunderstood and being bullied. You can´t help yourself and we can. We figure you dish it out and certainly can take it.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:39 am

Bennie is the next James Joyce.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

slainte39, I almost said to John, "Just think of James Joyce." But, then I remembered about casting pearls and all so I didn´t. Very Happy
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

keep it simple for john.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:slainte39, I almost said to John, "Just think of James Joyce." But, then I remembered about casting pearls and all so I didn´t. Very Happy

John probably has a Bloomsday route through LAS. lol!

I would love to hear his (John's) interpretation of "Penelope"..... Obviously Bennie got it...thus the plagiarising. Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

(i dont have much memory about james joyce, except that i did not enjoy "required reading"). no one seems to know anything about the floresta home invasion. anyone know which street, or close? seems they work in fours, wear masks, & have enough people to carry TVs.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Considering John´s rigid thinking and lack of free-wheeling humor, I would say Joyce could cause his head to explode.

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Considering John´s rigid thinking and lack of free-wheeling humor, I would say Joyce could cause his head to explode.

THAT would be messy. LOL

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:31 am

... messy, yet amusing in a Pulp Fiction sort of way.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2