INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

+8
Lake Chapala Crime
sundown
CanuckBob
Sideways
CheenaGringo
joec
David
bennie#2
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic Empty armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 am

ajijic /juan alvarez, armed gunmen tied up expat, stole TVs etc. see guad reporter/ lakechapalacrime.com for details. (dec. 13th)

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic Empty Re: armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

Post by David Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 am

This is a bit old.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic Empty Re: armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 am

additional home invasion: la floresta.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

bennie#2 wrote: ajijic /juan alvarez, armed gunmen tied up expat, stole TVs etc. see guad reporter/ lakechapalacrime.com for details. (dec. 13th)

where is juan alvarez???

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 am

they say east ajijic. i cant seem to remember exactly. (somewhere between torittos & & colon). i think it may be the street near salvadores or down from christina pharm. does anyone where the floresta invasion was? the artical is restricted in the reporter, cant see the details.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 am

Google Maps:

[img]armed home invasion/ juan alvarez ajijic Ajijic10[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

looks like the street down from christinas pharmacy. those are nice blocks, dont know if it was near the lake or closer to highway?

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideways Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:56 am

David wrote:This is a bit old.

One week is old news??

Sideways
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Yes, it is a nice area and I believe close to where that fellow was shot and killed while unloading his groceries last year.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideways Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:06 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Yes, it is a nice area and I believe close to where that fellow was shot and killed while unloading his groceries last year.

The man was killed at the corner of 16 de Sept. and Donato Guerra. Juan Alvarez is two blocks farther East; it is the street where La Paloma B&B is located.

Sideways
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Sideways wrote:
David wrote:This is a bit old.

One week is old news??

IMHO.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Sideways wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:Yes, it is a nice area and I believe close to where that fellow was shot and killed while unloading his groceries last year.

The man was killed at the corner of 16 de Sept. and Donato Guerra. Juan Alvarez is two blocks farther East; it is the street where La Paloma B&B is located.

Jaja....I consider two blocks to be close enough.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
Sideways wrote:

Jaja....I consider two blocks to be close enough.

Yep, you're correct and it's the usual drug related Christmas crapola.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 pm

1) what does "drug related xmas crap" mean? what does xmas have to do w/it? is this another rationalization? 2) thats a nice area. i wonder if it happened near sept 16th, or nearer to the B&B? what time? 3) where did the FLORESTA home invasion take place?? i cant seem to reach anyone for details.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 pm

There are more of these than reported. Fear of reprisal causes many to remain silent and/or only talk to a few friends

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lake Chapala Crime Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:58 pm

bennie#2 wrote:1) what does "drug related xmas crap" mean? what does xmas have to do w/it? is this another rationalization? 2) thats a nice area. i wonder if it happened near sept 16th, or nearer to the B&B? what time? 3) where did the FLORESTA home invasion take place?? i cant seem to reach anyone for details.
The only information we have is that which was in the Guadalajara Reporter - and that is the information we added to the website. Some people like to keep their location private - others do not.

Lake Chapala Crime

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:59 pm

bennie#2 wrote:1) what does "drug related xmas crap" mean? what does xmas have to do w/it? is this another rationalization? 2) thats a nice area. i wonder if it happened near sept 16th, or nearer to the B&B? what time? 3) where did the FLORESTA home invasion take place?? i cant seem to reach anyone for details.

Drug related Christmas crapola means the druggies tend to steal more at Christmastime like stealing new stuff people have bought.

That's a nice area??? bennie, what do you mean??? Nicer areas are in the eye of the beholder. There are some very nice homes mixed in with dumpy homes in the village, thus not an overall nice area as where ALL the homes are well kept.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Here we go again with John being John!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 pm

lakechapalacrime: i am getting in touch w/someone in floresta, to find out where this happened. joec, there is a nice little pocket of well kept homes next to floresta on sept 16th. other than that i agree w/you.

Last edited by bennie#2 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lake Chapala Crime Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm

bennie#2 wrote:lakesidecrime: i am getting in touch w/someone in floresta, to find out where this happened. joec, there is a nice little pocket of well kept homes next to floresta on sept 16th. other than that i agree w/you.
our name has changed - we are now lakechapalacrime.com

La Floresta has had a lot of activity lately - sad to say

Lake Chapala Crime

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:30 pm

"lakechapalacrime": the correction was made. thankyou for doing a good job, site is great. lower floresta was always a targeted area.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:02 pm

bennie#2 wrote:"lakechapalacrime": the correction was made. thankyou for doing a good job, site is great. lower floresta was always a targeted area.

Because it's not gated and it's easy access to the Carretera and Libriamento.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm

they tried to close off the street @the end after 6pm untill the morning. the city complained, or san antonio didnt like it. actually they needed to close off more streets, but we couldnt even try this one for more than a few days. people also hang out in lower floresta, walk around, park & "watch".

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 pm

joec wrote:
bennie#2 wrote:"lakechapalacrime": the correction was made. thankyou for doing a good job, site is great. lower floresta was always a targeted area.

As always, John's got it all figured out.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

David wrote:
joec wrote:

As always, John's got it all figured out.

Sometimes, it's so blatant that it's a hoot.
Translation of the MESSAGE into common malarkey: You should buy a house in John's Community,(preferably John's house) because then you'll be SAFER. pirat

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next