INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coconut oil, amazing health benefits.

5 posters

Go down

Coconut oil, amazing health benefits. Empty Coconut oil, amazing health benefits.

Post by raqueteer Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Interesting information on health benefits of coconut oil. Very interesting!

Free pdf file. This is now being researched by mainstream medicine.

http://www.alkaway.com.au/downloads/untold-truth-about-coconut-oil.pdf

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Coconut oil, amazing health benefits. Empty Re: Coconut oil, amazing health benefits.

Post by sparks Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 pm

I would drop the "amazing" and get down to basics and common sense. The saturated fats scare of coconut oil seems to be past but I doubt it's a wonder food/drug
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Coconut oil, amazing health benefits. Empty Re: Coconut oil, amazing health benefits.

Post by raqueteer Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 pm

As you wish sparks. Here's a video about a doctor using it to help her husband's alzheimers. 6 part series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScs0uzQZFk

What can it do? Well lauric acid, antifungal, antibacterial and allegedly antiviral.
Aids in apoptosis, cell death which is normal and programmed. Not so with cancer cells.

But hey, who really cares about this stuff eh?

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Does it smell like coconut? If so, it is out in my book as I haven't been able to stand the smell since getting drunk & sick on fermented coconut milk in the 5th grade!

What makes me really wonder about coconut milk is that I was forced to consume coconut milk while taking Atabrine to kill a tapeworm friend from eating contaminated food in India.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I'll take two... and gimme a bag of ganje for the acme, cancer, and general aches and pains

If the pharmceutical fellas could figure how ta make a profit on smoke and nuts... you'da heard more about it...

Just sit on the beach... smoke a joint and eat a coconut... relax and get healthy...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Does it smell like coconut? If so, it is out in my book as I haven't been able to stand the smell since getting drunk & sick on fermented coconut milk in the 5th grade!

What makes me really wonder about coconut milk is that I was forced to consume coconut milk while taking Atabrine to kill a tapeworm friend from eating contaminated food in India.
???? are U killing a tapeworm... or a friend???
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Does it smell like coconut? If so, it is out in my book as I haven't been able to stand the smell since getting drunk & sick on fermented coconut milk in the 5th grade!

Ayurvedic medicine. Maybe the stuff is also anti protozoal as well. Who knows. No studies of course.
Yes, it smells and tastes like coconuts.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm having a hard time following that last paragraph Neil,must be the yesca.
Chris

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Chris:

All I know or can remember is that our German doctor in Bombay said that I had to get a mouth full of coconut milk and then pop the Atabrine pill. I don't know if it was part of the treatment or a preventative measure to keep the pill from touching the inside of your mouth. Atabrine has a really nasty taste and if it touches a skin area on the inside of your mouth, it will emit a very bitter taste for days.

As for my comment about a friendly tapeworm, have you heard the one about how to instantly gain 20,000 friends? Get a dose of the crabs! While I don't have a direct comparison between the two, I can assure you that having a tapeworm isn't a friendly experience! I dropped below 100 pounds while competing for nourishment. Initially the best part of the cure/recovery was being mandated to consume 1 quart of some of the best ice cream I have even had in my life but even that got old after some time.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down