INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

+21
gringal
casi nada
drmike
Lehrer
kipissippi
hound dog
mikey1953
Ricardo
Bartdude
awana
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
viajero
susan
martygraw
oncesubtle
hueco_negro
Mainecoons
johninajijic
brigitte
Intercasa
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

Post by mikey1953 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 pm

People in AJijic must be terrified

mikey1953

Back to top Go down

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

Post by johninajijic Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Ricardo wrote:And now a fourth body in Ixtlahuacán, this one found this morning in three packages at the bus stop in the Los Olivos subdivision:

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/350972/6/en-ixtlahuacan-de-los-membrillos-es-localizada-una-persona-descuartizada.htm

And who really gives a sh*t. They were most likely involved with drugs as are all the other killings in Mexico.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 pm

mikey1953 wrote:People in AJijic must be terrified

A dumb statement. Why would people in Ajijic be terrified? You don't/can't compare Ixtlauhacan to Ajijic. Not the same town and the bodies were most likely dumped there from GDL or some other place.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1953 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 am

Not dumb at all John...people in Ajijic are paranoid about things like this.....

And don't tell me what I can compare....you learn by making comparisons and contrasts....that is if you are open-minded in wanting to learn about other things...but the key is being open-minded and wanting to learn

Some on this board seem to think they are expert on every subject and some even think they are superior to all...can you believe that?

You making your broad generalizations with statments using "probably" and "most likely" show your lack of knowledge on this subject as with many others

mikey1953

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 am

You are the one who lacks knowledge as you are a newbie here.

If you read the information posted on these forums over the past few years as I have, most all the bodies dumped here were/are killed elsewhere and they were drug related.

And you can't generalize that ALL people in Ajijic are paranoid. I don't know where you get or assume that. I and our Community have not done anything different over the past few years. We go on about our business in the same way. Most of us could care less about druggies killing each other. It's actually a good thing.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1953 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 am

First of all I am not a newbie. I lived in Ajijic three years before moving to Chapala three years ago.

Until you know me, do not tell me what knowledge you think I have. I do not want you to hurt yourself by thinking too much.

I did not say ALL people in Ajijic are paranoid.....that is your assumption from my statement.

johninajijic says earlier
"And who really gives a sh*t. They were most likely involved with drugs as are all the other killings in Mexico".... do you really believe all the other killings in Mexico are drug related? Because if you do, then as you told me
earlier "A dumb statement."

And there has been been much done differently in your community over the last few years....the work of Ms. Fossi and her group for example or do you consider that nothing? and the work of those trying to stop grafitti throughout Ajijic or do you consider that nothing as well?

Now if it is a fact that YOU have done nothing differently in the past few years, then MAYBE you should reassess why that is true. But I do not think that others in your community would appreciate that their efforts over the past few years are seen by others as having "done anything different."

And, please do not tell me what I cannot do. You might think that your rude, all-knowing, superior attitude is amusing or intimidating, but to me it is not.

So you keep on with that belieft that as you say " I and our Community have not done anything different over the past few years" and see where things are in the next few years.

mikey1953

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 am

[quote="johninajijic"]You are the one who lacks knowledge as you are a newbie here.

If you read the information posted on these forums over the past few years as I have, most all the bodies dumped here were/are killed elsewhere and they were drug related.

And you can't generalize that ALL people in Ajijic are paranoid. I don't know where you get or assume that. I and our Community have not done anything different over the past few years. We go on about our business in the same way. Most of us could care less about druggies killing each other. It's actually a good thing.[/quote]

John: Dawg is not your enemy so please do not misconstrue what I am about to say.As with killing microbes with antibiotics. dead microbes are replacd by other, and more virulent microbes. The political structure in Mexico is totallycorrupted but so is the political structire in the United States so why do you wish to escape to that miserable environment? Rather than react to unpleasant news, learn from posts hereabouts. We should hold discourse without rancor and then we might all learn something.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 am

they are 2 different towns. there are not dead bodies in the streets of ajijic. these drug problems are not directed to americans. we have enough robberies to be concerned about. outside issues should stay outside. the drug war has esculated in the last few years. it should not affect your daily life. when it does, thats another story. there is nothing anyone on this board can do about the drug business.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 pm

susan wrote:they are 2 different towns. there are not dead bodies in the streets of ajijic. these drug problems are not directed to americans. we have enough robberies to be concerned about. outside issues should stay outside. the drug war has esculated in the last few years. it should not affect your daily life. when it does, thats another story. there is nothing anyone on this board can do about the drug business.

susan - for once I totally agree with you. People on this and other forums just like to keep talking about negative things instead of positive ones.

mikey miscontrused my entire post and my wording. I meant that none of us in our Community do anything different than we did before the drug war. We still go out everyday to the stores and shopping. We still go out to the theatres and the auditorium. We still go out to restaurants at night. We never look behind us because it's uneccessary. We are NOT paranoid. We live in a SAFE gated community, not on the street. We do not live behind bars like those in the Village or on some Ajijic or Chapala streets. If we had to live like we're in prison, then we should move back NOB.

mikey I have been here 11 years, yes there has been changes, but none that have to affect North Americans.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 pm

I thought you WERE moving back?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

That is undoubtedly one of THE DUMBEST, cold hearted things you've ever posted...and there have been quite a few. I realize that you're trying to unload your house so bad press is a problem...

[And who really gives a sh*t. They were most likely involved with drugs as are all the other killings in Mexico.[/quote]
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

john, if people like to read about drug wars, borderlandbeat etc. thats their choice. we are a far cry from juarez. theres proberly as much drug war in southern US states as here. from my home cities way up NE, none. i dont think we had a shootout since the italian wars. & it was clean, one shoot during the saint someone parade. i can read my newspapers & see reports about the ghetto shootouts, the crack den raids, etc. 98% of that is in awful areas & has little to do w/professional people & their neighborhoods. maybe guad is bad, but not here. (still how many of us to to nightclubs there)? robberies in ajijic-yes, definitely we are a target, muggings yes, this is a trend. but it is almost non existent in my area in NE. i do not see the point of lakeside crime always reporting the drug wars. THAT would keep people away from here more than anything.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1953 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

A lot of the posts disappeared...what happened?

mikey1953

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

The thread was split into two. Go see "Mexican Food production".
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

CanuckBob wrote:The thread was split into two. Go see "Mexican Food production".
I was wondering this afternoon how long it might take before this happened!
flag waver

lol!
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm

I know the posts from Solovino and me was moved to the Mexican Food header, but I want to take the time to apologize to anyone I offended with my language or tone with Solovino. It was not my intent to talk that way as I've always tried to be positive and helpful on this Board. I will continue to do so.

Anyone who was offended by my language or tone please accept my apologies. I will do better in the future.

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

thanks for the apology. hope your not offended by MY post under the "food production" topic. i had to mention it, did not want this to be used against you. they hunt & peck to invalidate.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1953 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 am

several posts after Susan's last one were lost.....such as my response to John.
Did I say something worng?

mikey1953

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am

Dr. Mike, it is difficult to have a debate on a forum as it seems all rules of politeness, manners and civility are out the window. Since you cannot see the body language or hear the tone of others many things are misinterpreted.

Nothing was deleted Mikey so it must be on the other thread......

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by casi nada Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

drmike wrote:I know the posts from Solovino and me was moved to the Mexican Food header, but I want to take the time to apologize to anyone I offended with my language or tone with Solovino. It was not my intent to talk that way as I've always tried to be positive and helpful on this Board. I will continue to do so.

Anyone who was offended by my language or tone please accept my apologies. I will do better in the future.

Dr. Mike

You should apologize for trying to compare two food production systems when it is clear you know very little about how food is processed in this country. Instead of gracefully admitting you were out of your depth, you dug in and just made it worse.

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 am

Casi nada,
It is absolutely amazing that a sincere apology is refused to be accepted. As with most of you that have lambasted me, read my damned post. I did not compare 2 food production system. That was made by Solovino and Brigette. I spoke concretely about the US system and how the corporations are destroying our (US) foods. You, like the other did not read my post as it was intended, you simply let your prejudices get in the way. My apology is all the Board will get and I suggest you READ my damned post before you post your drivel on the board and make yourself look like a fool.

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 am

CB,
I've learned my lesson. People on boards do not READ the posts; they use their own prejudices and pre-conceived ideas to come to some conclusions which have nothing to do with the post and try to pin it on the original poster. I will stick to inane comments like most posters do, and understand that many of the readers of post are not intelligent enough to debate or discuss with.

Thanks for your support.

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 am

drmike - Your posts have been very helpful in the medical field.

Pay no attention to some of the jerks on here like casi nada, another know nothing newbie.

I love how these newbies get on a forum and start contradicting us old timers in Mexico.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 am

John:

Keep looking down your nose at those you call "newbies"! Just how many times is it going to take with you being caught making wrong assumptions before you will come down off the throne? Your attitude reminds me of Aspen, CO where one becomes a LOCAL the day after arrival. Certainly after ten years in Mexico, one would think you would have more of a clue but apparently that isn't to be since you don't like the country or the people. It is quite evident from all of your denials about the way things are that: 1) you cannot be bothered to read or digest the local news, 2) your vision of Mexico is your gated community and 3) your constant distortion of the facts is motivated by the fact that you are selling your house.

I guess that that trailer in Barstow is becoming more and more attractive since you have dropped the price once again!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by drmike Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 am

John,

Thank you for your support and fine words of support. I cannot believe these newbies do not have the courtesy of accepting a sincere apology rather they want another one. The newbies show that many of them and some of the oldies do not READ the post; they have their preconceived ideas and try to wrap the post around it. I never compared the two food systems. I tried to explain how corrupt and unhealthy the US food system is and why. But some people do not have the intelligence to discuss or debate any of these posts. Lesson learned. I need to make things simple for the simple minded.

I thought old timers like you would understand what I was saying, I honestly did not consider the newbies, as I thought they would read and think. Casi nada proved me wrong.

I will not answer any more comments on this thread.

Thank you, John,

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 am

CheenaGringo wrote:John:

Keep looking down your nose at those you call "newbies"! Just how many times is it going to take with you being caught making wrong assumptions before you will come down off the throne? Your attitude reminds me of Aspen, CO where one becomes a LOCAL the day after arrival. Certainly after ten years in Mexico, one would think you would have more of a clue but apparently that isn't to be since you don't like the country or the people. It is quite evident from all of your denials about the way things are that: 1) you cannot be bothered to read or digest the local news, 2) your vision of Mexico is your gated community and 3) your constant distortion of the facts is motivated by the fact that you are selling your house.

I guess that that trailer in Barstow is becoming more and more attractive since you have dropped the price once again!
CG I already sold the trailer but I do have a condo in Pacoima,CA if John is interested in a trade.
Chris

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next