INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

+21
gringal
casi nada
drmike
Lehrer
kipissippi
hound dog
mikey1953
Ricardo
Bartdude
awana
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
viajero
susan
martygraw
oncesubtle
hueco_negro
Mainecoons
johninajijic
brigitte
Intercasa
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

Post by arbon Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

drmike wrote:Hockables,

True enough. I was thinking of how at times the US and Canada banned each others beef (probably political rather than actually needing to do it) and the GMO wheat that is used extensively in Canada. I would never attack your beer. Back when I used to drink, I liked Molsens and other Canadian beers.

Ya make good beers.

¿Where did you get the notion that GMO wheat is used in Canada?

arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 bodies found shot and wrapped in blankets

Post by drmike Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 am

I've read it is used in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Perhaps I am wrong but that is what I've read. I thought I read there were farmers in those two provinces who are suing Monsanto to get rid of GMO seeds. Do you know differently. If so that is a major difference between the US and Canada. GMO foods are used extensively in the US. Unfortunately.

Dr. Mike
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Intercasa wrote:The bad people in Chapala live far away from the good people, in Ajijic they are mixed in the village, making it a place you wouldn't want to walk at night.

Back to the original subject about gangs: I stay in Ajijic when I am lakeside, and I would agree with Intercasa that in Ajijic, the bad guys are all mixed in with everyone else...but tell me, please, as I am not that familiar with Chapala, where do all the bad guys live there? On the hill across from the bus station?
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

In Chapala they live on top of the hill starting across from the plaza almost to the part of the hill above the soccer field by the Pemex station. Obviously bad guys can be anywhere but the area I'm referring to is where few people venture to go unless they live there due to the gangs and crime but is an area few people pass through or even know exists.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 pm

.........Or unless they take the wrong back road from Sharpies place and end up driving through the middle of it, down a one way street the wrong way..........they were laughing so hard they forgot to assault me.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

I explored through there with my son on my moto and Mexican friends were astonished that I'd go near that place.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Jan. 29. Three more murders in Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos. Armed men burst into a house in the Los Olivos subdivision and kill three males, one of them 17 years old:

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/353850/6/ejecutan-a-cinco-en-menos-de-una-hora.htm

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 pm

And another person murdered and one person seriously injured when a vehicle is shot into in the Atequiza neighborhood in Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos. At least eight murders in barely two weeks in a municipio of 25,000 people.

http://www.notisistema.com/noticias/?p=462704

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Ricardo wrote:Jan. 29. Three more murders in Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos. Armed men burst into a house in the Los Olivos subdivision and kill three males, one of them 17 years old:

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/353850/6/ejecutan-a-cinco-en-menos-de-una-hora.htm

Most likely drug related like most killings there and anywhere in Mexico.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 pm

johninajijic wrote:
Ricardo wrote:Jan. 29. Three more murders in Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos. Armed men burst into a house in the Los Olivos subdivision and kill three males, one of them 17 years old:

Most likely drug related like most killings there and anywhere in Mexico.
Does that sweeping generalization include the two expatriates murdered in Ajijic in 2011?

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

intercasa, i have been there. isnt that the place where the boys will kill for 250pesos? thats a low price, but i hear its going rate. bargains in mexico. sure were lots of boys hanging around up there.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 am

Ricardo - Only one expat was murdered in Ajijic in 2011, the other was 2010. And look at the FACTS, the guy murdered in 2011 was his own fault, a 60 year old man tried fighting them off. The one in 2010 had other circumstances, 2 older gay men associating with 2 young Mexican criminals. A prescription for disaster.

No, you can't generalize, but 99.9% of the deaths in Mexico are drug related.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 am

susan wrote:intercasa, i have been there. isnt that the place where the boys will kill for 250pesos? thats a low price, but i hear its going rate. bargains in mexico. sure were lots of boys hanging around up there.

How do you know this? You are so all knowing? I highly doubt even a Mexican would kill for so little.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

johninajijic wrote:Ricardo - Only one expat was murdered in Ajijic in 2011, the other was 2010. And look at the FACTS, the guy murdered in 2011 was his own fault, a 60 year old man tried fighting them off. The one in 2010 had other circumstances, 2 older gay men associating with 2 young Mexican criminals. A prescription for disaster.

No, you can't generalize, but 99.9% of the deaths in Mexico are drug related.
According to everything I have seen the murder of Alan Turnipseed occurred on Jan. 6, 2011.

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 am

John says"I highly doubt even a mexican would kill for so little"
I'm at a loss for words to describe your statement.Suggest you cut your asking price in half and head for the border asap.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

Question for susan,why do you live in Mexico?is it because you live off your family's financial support and can't afford to move,how sad for you.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

As long as John has pronounced me to me argumentative and disagreeable - here we go.

Quoting John: "And look at the FACTS, the guy murdered in 2011 was his own fault, a 60 year old man tried fighting them off."

I assume that John was hiding in the shadows to witness this entire event so that he can justify blaming the victim in the above statement. As long as you are making justifications or generalizations, why not say that you heard the victim was also involved in drugs? That way you wouldn't have to use the 99.9% figure and make it 100% of all killings are drug related!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 pm

john you no little about mexican street culture. how would you? people work here for much less than in the USA. across the board. even killer for hire, there are levels. & drug mules get a fraction of what they would in USA. you are correct about alan tuppleseed (jan. 2011), 100%. we call it a gay murder where i am from. you are very wrong about the murder of chris kahr (nov. 2011). the man was taken by surprise (in his driveway) as he felt his wallet being grabbed. he turned around & shouted give it back. he did not see the gun, he did not try to fight. where do you get the facts? his son was witness. you are confusing this w/the recent murder of a retiree in another city (who "stood to them"). most killings are drug related. but we are not that interested in those.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 pm

susan you haven't answered my question

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 pm

susan wrote:john you no little about mexican street culture. how would you? people work here for much less than in the USA. Oh really, what a surprise, like I'm a newbie here after 11 years of dealing with so many builders and contractors. I know what they can and should make and probably unlike you I don't chisel them down to the last penny like the cheapos from NOB who live in Ajijic, of which there are many. across the board. even killer for hire, there are levels. & drug mules get a fraction of what they would in USA. you are correct about alan tuppleseed (jan. 2011), 100%. we call it a gay murder (I think a more proper term would be murder of a gay man or are you a bigot in that area too!) where i am from. Where are you from, you have never said? you are very wrong about the murder of chris kahr (nov. 2011). the man was taken by surprise (in his driveway) as he felt his wallet being grabbed. he turned around & shouted give it back. he did not see the gun, he did not try to fight. where do you get the facts? If he were smart he would not have reacted, gun or not.his son was witness. Where do you get your facts, everything I read never said anything about a son? you are confusing this w/the recent murder of a retiree in another city (who "stood to them"). most killings are drug related. but we are not that interested in those.

I am not interested in Mexican murders either as almost 100% of them involve people dealing in drugs. They can all kill each other. Doesn't affect the way Gringos live their lives here.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

john 1) its called a "gay murder", get over your self. stop patronizing people. youre insane. 2)contractors & house renovation is just that, renovation. how do you know about street culture? you know nothing. 3)as for kahr: i doute he would have reacted seeing the gun. it is weird that they just went for the wallet. it appears that it was a home invasion (maybe a random one, as the boys were roaming around w/a gun on the prowl), they planned to either rob the house (when they saw the car drive in), or get the debit cards. its weird that they would grab the wallet in that manner. were they planning on running away w/it? i do not care about the drug wars either. does not affect me.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5