INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco?

+4
ohhappyday
ferret
Gamina
Sherman
8 posters

Go down

CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco? Empty CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco?

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 am

I know others on this board will have better information on this that what I have ..... Very Happy
Is CBD legal in the State of Jalisco?

And, can this be discussed on-line. I was told by one person that it cannot be discussed on-line because it is not legal. Since I don't have a 'clue', I'm asking here ....

Thanks

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco? Empty Re: CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco?

Post by Gamina Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:12 am

I see it advertised on FB and sold openly on the Ajijic plaza so I assume it's legal in oil form.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco? Empty Re: CBD, legal in Mexico or legal in the State of Jalisco?

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:18 am

well, that might only mean that they sell it openly until they get caught. I'm interested if it is actually legal or not. thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:23 am

I have ordered CBD oil (concentrated in a syringe) from healthyhempoil.com and it arrived via post. It made it through customs no problem and that was in 2015.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:25 am

that's really interesting ... about the same time I ordered medication, tablet form, for MY DOG, and it got held up in customs for weeks and weeks.

No one has responded so far about what was legal and when? There's an admin of another board who says it is not 'legal' .... I don't want to argue with the person, just hunting for the facts. Much better than arguing.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:47 pm

Many admins make shit up according to their own opinions. Could be they just don't want to deal with all the yakkin' about it.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:49 pm

From the website mentioned by Ferret above- "Is Cannabidiol Legal?
Yes, CBD is legal worldwide (a controlled substance in Canada alone)." It is considered a food supplement.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:20 pm

thanks ... I'll pass this along.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:30 pm

Amazon.com.mx has several publications for information ... interesting.

Does anyone know where to buy CBD locally and be sure you are getting the real product?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Dra. Justina... just WEST of Yves Restaurant. I have a friend who is taking it for T.I.A's (here and in Canada).
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 pm

ferret wrote:Dra. Justina... just WEST of Yves Restaurant. I have a friend who is taking it for T.I.A's (here and in Canada).

thanks .... I know her and will stop by tomorrow.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:36 am

Sherman wrote:Amazon.com.mx has several publications for information ...  interesting.  

Does anyone know where to buy CBD locally and be sure you are getting the real product?

I buy mine from https://www.handsoftheartisan.com/en/. They are in the Yucatan area and they are quality products. Fast secure payment processing and shipping via FedEx.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am

thanks .... I'm anxious to try this and see if it improves some issues!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 am

[/quote]

I buy mine from https://www.handsoftheartisan.com/en/. They are in the Yucatan area and they are quality products. Fast secure payment processing and shipping via FedEx.[/quote]

Thank you for this OHD! Looks very good and the best part is it is within MX. I will try them.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:48 am

I am waiting patiently for Mexico to catch up. It's not that they don't have the products. It's that the products are not third party tested nor do they give the concentration. It's a start anyway.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 am

[quote="ferret"]I am waiting patiently for Mexico to catch up. It's not that they don't have the products. It's that the products are not third party tested nor do they give the concentration. It's a start anyway.[/quote

I've been asking this question .... there's one person in Ajijic who sells CBD, but I could not get a sense of verification of product, which is your point. Dr. Justina I know, so I'll check with her and order from the on-line business ... and see what happens. It's always a concern when you ingest something.

Buena suarte ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gatosigi Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:07 am

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/english/mexico-approves-38-products-derived-from-marijuana
38 various products were approved by Mexican authorities last November. The problem is that they are taking a long time to get through the distribution process.

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:40 am

Sherman wrote:
ferret wrote:I am waiting patiently for Mexico to catch up. It's not that they don't have the products. It's that the products are not third party tested nor do they give the concentration. It's a start anyway.[/quote

I've been asking this question ....  there's one person in Ajijic who sells CBD, but I could not get a sense of verification of product, which is your point.  Dr. Justina I know, so I'll check with her and order from the on-line business ...  and see what happens.  It's always a concern when you ingest something.

Buena suarte ....

IF you are taking CBD (also THC), it is best to apply UNDER the tongue then lower your tongue and let it absorb into the big veins under your tongue directly into the blood stream. Five to ten minutes will do the trick. Ingesting it is basically taking the long road home and it ends up going through the liver to get to where you need the help.
https://ardentcannabis.com/sublingual-thc/#Sublingual_dosing_is_superior_to_ingestion
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:10 am

https://extragreenlife.blogspot.com/?m=1

Information about the concentration of the active substance (CBD )
in the three options we offer.

*Cannabis oil basic dose- 30% ( CBD ) over 70% (Hemp oil)
PRICE $ 700 MX PESOS

*Cannabis oil regular dose- 50 % (CBD ) over 50% (Hemp oil)
PRICE $ 1,100 MX PESOS

*Cannabis oil high dose - 80% (CBD ) over 20% (Hemp oil)
PRICE $ 1,500 MX PESOS
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gatosigi Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:14 pm

gatosigi wrote:https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/english/mexico-approves-38-products-derived-from-marijuana
38 various products were approved by Mexican authorities last November. The problem is that they are taking a long time to get through the distribution process.
OOPS:     https://cbdlakeside.wordpress.com/2019/03/19/ssa-revocara-permisos-para-vender-productos-con-marihuana/
"El secretario de salud Jorge Varela dio a conocer que los permisos que se otorgaron en la administración pasada para vender productos con marihuana serán revocados por haber sido “muy apresurados”"
So it seems the previous approvals will be revoked according to a link provided in the current thread "Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil".

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:24 pm

ohhappyday wrote:
Sherman wrote:Amazon.com.mx has several publications for information ...  interesting.  

I buy mine from https://www.handsoftheartisan.com/en/. They are in the Yucatan area and they are quality products. Fast secure payment processing and shipping via FedEx.

I just ordered from them too and it is on it's way via Fed ex. Doubt they would courier illegal counterband.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down