INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody hear of this? Murder of expat

+15
itsme
CHILLIN
ltollefs
too young for ajijic
brigitte
Ricardo
kipissippi
gringal
Carry Bean
MexicoPete
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
Kiri
Gamina
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anybody hear of this?  Murder of expat - Page 3 Empty Re: Anybody hear of this? Murder of expat

Post by Carry Bean Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:44 pm

I’d be a lot more scared of a bunch of feeble grandpas shooting at anything that moves than any local bad guys. On 2nd thought I won’t rejoin that bunch of kooks. If I hear of any of them armed illegally, I’ll be praying the idiots get deported.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anybody hear of this?  Murder of expat - Page 3 Empty Re: Anybody hear of this? Murder of expat

Post by shirley Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Anybody hear of this?  Murder of expat - Page 3 Fb_img10Anybody hear of this?  Murder of expat - Page 3 Fb_img10
shirley
shirley

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:48 pm

On TOB, "Ajijic Charlie" tried to report the event as happening to "a friend of his". The mod cut that short since crime reporting is not allowed there and it was suggested that he come over here. So far, it hasn't happened, but at least someone knows the name of the victim.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 pm

This is the strangest silent, in the past the name of the victim was known ..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Just got back from a visit to that Facebook page on crime reporting.

That Facebook crowd smacks of being a lot of fictional characters with mass hysteria, mob mentality, and a few hucksters peddling remedies.
I have never read such a bunch of crap that insults one´s intelligence more than that forum does.
That´s about the worst place to get a handle…...on anything.
Holograms, wire tapping, aliens (little green men) jumping out of windows, and on and on. At least if you are going to author fiction, learn how to spell…..it might be a little more believable. lol!…... if weren´t so sad.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:52 pm

And unfortunately it represents SOME of the kind of newbies arriving all the time. As said before, don’t confuse them with facts. They enjoy only being with other newbies and common sense will never penetrate their thick skulls. Most will be gone and the sooner the better.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm

brigitte wrote:This is the strangest silent, in the past the name of the victim was known ..

Exactly. It happened Friday, and this is Monday. Still no name. Something is different this time.

It tempts one to speculate, but I'll leave that to the Facebook Flunkies.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:45 am

The name is out there (because all his friends and neighbors know) just not made public yet. Probably at the request of the family so they can contact all his relatives back home. Not that unusual.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 am

Yes, and we need to respect that.

Nailed it, Slainte!! lol!

Agree, Carry, I hope they start trickling outta here soon! I think that site does much more harm than good.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:
brigitte wrote:This is the strangest silent, in the past the name of the victim was known ..

Exactly. It happened Friday, and this is Monday. Still no name. Something is different this time.

It tempts one to speculate, but I'll leave that to the Facebook Flunkies.

Don´t know how accurate it is, but the name Garry Morris (sic?) is sure being floated around as the victim.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:38 am

That's pretty accurate......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by caligirl108 Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Yes, the Catholic priest at the Vespers event this afternoon included the Morris wife & son with thoughts & blessings upon his murder in our community. He was also a well liked member of the bridge club. Real person. real event.

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3