INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telmex, something you don't hear every day.

2 posters

Go down

Telmex, something you don't hear every day. Empty Telmex, something you don't hear every day.

Post by raqueteer Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Some time back, I made the mistake of hitting the Telmex, we'll dial it for you button, and wound up in some kind of altered universe. The phone kept ringing every 1 to 2 minutes with a busy signal. Warning to others, don't try this at home. At any rate I finally after trying valiantly to communicate with service reps who also tried valiantly to contact me, without any luck due to the constant ringing of the dial service, unplugged every phone in the house. Problem solved.
Today, Telmex called, for the second time, to conduct a survey of how my experience with their service had gone. I explained that I had already done the survey, but the rep would not be dissuaded. At the end, he stated, you will be receiving a rebate for the time your service was out. I said, look it was really only a problem for about an hour. No Señora, thanks for doing the survey, and we will be giving you a rebate on your next bill. Beer

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telmex, something you don't hear every day. Empty Re: Telmex, something you don't hear every day.

Post by bimini6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:48 pm

I love living where everyday is a new experience. You never know what will happen next!

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down