INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 7 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by CBDSAM on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:15 am

Chapalagringa wrote:I was in the homeopathic store on main street in Chapala this week and they carry cannabis sativa and indica in drops.  I looked at the girl behind the counter and asked her if it's legal now?  She said it must be.  I didn't think it was but thought of people I know dealing with cancer and wondered if it'd help a little with the pain? I know they need the oil.   I need some oil for some spots on my skin.  I tried it last year in the states for 3 days with a bandaid on them.  A lot wiped off when I took the bandage off.  There just wasn't enough time to finish the job.  I need one or two more applications and that's probably it.  

I am carrying several strengths as well as a very potent one that is designed for cancer and other serious issues. It has 42mg/ml and a 5 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC.

I will be in Ajijic on Sunday around 10 am if interested. I do not have the strength on me, but the 33mg/ml blend is very high and good as well. I am almost out and expect by the first of the week I will be out of the oil. Where I am leaving on the 22nd of April, after that you will be able to find it at Canadian Style Natural Foods. Tell Howard I sent you, please. He will be stocking out Coffee soon. I think we may be the first company to carry a CBD infused coffee in the country.

Blessings!

CBD SAM

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 7 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by CBDSAM on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:18 am

CanuckBob wrote:Invite him to our swarm. Maybe he'll bring some free samples.

I am not doing samples, however, When we meet you are welcome to try it, look at it and I stand behind what I have. It works, It is a perfect gold color, no impurities, pure, and delicious as it uses grapeseed oil as the binding agent. Tim Wilson got a bottle and was VERY impressed with the clarity and color and smell.

I would love to connect with any of you and show you the oil. Get a bottle and see the results for yourself. Christian Harris, a local real estate agent picked up a bottle yesterday afternoon and we hung out for a few hours. He loved it and could not stop talking about it :)

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7