INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

+28
mattoleriver
CBDSAM
DaveP
CHILLIN
sampati
kipissippi
inthecolumbiagorge
Plan B
Kiri
Gamina
Gadost
RVGRINGO
Fastfox
sir
Nosnow
kiko
newinajijic
espíritu del lago
Zedinmexico
SuzieQ1954
Carry Bean
ferret
Ojalero
viajero
Chapalagringa
hockables
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
32 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 6 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Yes, I would like to know price and bottle size too.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 pm

Me too. Please post the info.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am

DaveP wrote:
CBDSAM wrote:
DaveP wrote:Gracias, Sativa includes some THC?

The one I have which is full spectrum CBD which is the ONLY kind I would recommend is made from the Indica Plant so it does have the benefits of the THC which is great for many things as studies have shown. If you wish to try it out, let me know and I can get you a bottle. I am in the Chapala area till April 22nd. I will be returning in November. We have been in Mexico for 5 months, however we are loving this area and the weather is perfect everyday :)

I guess the question is, how much in a bottle and what is the cost. You can pm me if you like but everyone would like to know

And the sound of silence continues
Come on CBDSam you say you are selling but no price and no quantity
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:45 pm

DaveP,
this was posted on TOB by a user going by CBDSam.
http://samuelclark.com/cbd/
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:50 pm

CBDSam will be at the Tuesday market tomorrow. He also posted his photo on TOB. The Canadian Natural Food Store will also be carrying his products (located on the highway in West Ajijic just as you go up the hill from the last set of lights and opposite the "gravel" pit.)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Invite him to our swarm. Maybe he'll bring some free samples.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:39 pm

Bob! That was meant to be a thumbs up!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:59 am

Now these would be good but you can't stop at just one.

https://dailyleafdeals.com/jelly-belly-creator-introduces-cbd-jelly-beans/

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:28 am

I think they meant 10 mg of CBD per jelly bean NOT 10 ml. And that's not very much.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:13 am

It would be if a child gets hold of them and eats the whole batch.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:18 am

You cannot overdose on CBD. Only on THC and even overdosing on THC has never killed anyone.
It's medicine and should be kept in a secure safe place anyway.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am

Legal or Not?

Ok so I met up with a gentleman in Guadalajara that is working closely with the government on the legalities and regulation of this. It was legal, however, they have pulled the plug so to speak while they come up with a system to regulate and make sure the quality is right for people wishing to buy it.

He is actually working with and writing the procedures or getting COFFERIS and also there is going to be a label on products that are lab tested and verified as well. He said it is a couple of months outs from being approved.

I shared my oil with him, although he was unfamiliar with it, he has been using oil and cannabis-based products for 7 years and he, like me, is very excited about the prospects of helping people with high-quality CBD. He was very impressed with the quality and price of the oil I have. He took it, loved the color and flavor of it. The one I have is bound with Grape Seed oil and it is the best-tasting one I have ever taken. I have been on CBD for 2 years. And for me it cured my insomnia and changed my life.

Right now this is a BIG problem, and it is similar to the US. There is a lot of misinformation out there and also I have read, oils that are quite bogus and have floaties in them, and low quality. Wherever there is money, there are going to be people who sell stuff that does not work as intended.

I, for one, am all about getting a product that is tested, and third party validated. This is something my friend is working hard on to put into place.

For now, be careful of what you buy, and please do not get discouraged if the oil you find, does not work. When made right, it works amazingly well. If you would like to try the one I have, I stand behind it. I had one gentleman who has some very strange issues with his body and is allergic to ANY OIL. He tried it and did have a reaction, so I simply am going to refund him. I am only interested in making sure it works for you. NO BS.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:53 am

DaveP wrote:
DaveP wrote:
CBDSAM wrote:
DaveP wrote:Gracias, Sativa includes some THC?

The one I have which is full spectrum CBD which is the ONLY kind I would recommend is made from the Indica Plant so it does have the benefits of the THC which is great for many things as studies have shown. If you wish to try it out, let me know and I can get you a bottle. I am in the Chapala area till April 22nd. I will be returning in November. We have been in Mexico for 5 months, however we are loving this area and the weather is perfect everyday :)

I guess the question is, how much in a bottle and what is the cost. You can pm me if you like but everyone would like to know

And the sound of silence continues
Come on CBDSam you say you are selling but no price and no quantity

Sorry I have been busy helping people and have not been on the board for a couple of days. I have 4 various strengths however the one I have on me is the best seller and it is 1000mg  33mg/ml .  It is 950 pesos. Dave, I would recommend you try it for a week. If you get poor results, I will simply refund you and take the oil back. I am here till the 21st. I will be back in the fall, but I do have someone in town Ajijic that is going to carry it in their store. We are also coming out with CBD coffee, that should be on the shelves soon.

Because I am new here, you will need to DM me and I will send you the Website with all the products and pricing and what the potencies are. Thanks Dave

Last edited by CBDSAM on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more details)

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:59 am

[quote="CanuckBob"]Now these would be good but you can't stop at just one.

I have not tried the edibles, however I can imagine it would be tough to just have one or 2 :)

razberry

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Me too. Please post the info.

Unfortunately, I can not post links yet. However please stop by The Canadian Style Natural Foods in Ajijic and talk to Howard.

I will be at Chapala Society in Ajijic On Friday at 10 am if you would like to meet up and discuss. I can share all the details and would love to have a small group to connect with. Due to the legalities, we do have to be careful for now. And broadcasting this all over the place is NOT encouraged. I had a long talk with someone who is working directly with the government on this issue and working on the legalities and licensing procedures. They are going to develop a lab and test products for Mexico. It is coming, however, for now, many people, including the Matazalan family that is making the one I have, are staying private and underground so to speak. There are big issues with the Drug Cartels and what is happening with CBD. They are not happy so be wise and careful with this, for now, is very important.

I can not wait for our product to get licensed and tested properly. I do not like not knowing this information, however, the results for people are great and it works. so for now, until these issues get resolved, there is not much I can do or say about it. What I can say is it works, if you do not get the results you are looking for I will refund. I am not interested in having one bad word about what I offer out there. So I will make sure things are done right to the best of my ability. I have been on the product for 8 days and it is working great for me, and my woman Kimberly. Additionally, we have many testimonials of this product coming in daily. I will be adding those to my website https:// cbdoilguadaljara dot com

Tomorrow if we have a small crowd, I will detail what I heard from my friend in Guadalajara who is working on this.

Sam

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:13 pm

kipissippi wrote:
ferret wrote:Okay. I am posting this for people who have COPD. I have a friend here who suffers from it and I've been bugging him for ages to try the concentrated THC oil. Finally, he asked his GP and his GP said that he knew of others with COPD that had benefited.
This guy is stubborn and was whining about the taste. I showed him how to apply it sublingually and his wife was applying it for him. Anyway, to make a long story short, he visited his Pulmonologist yesterday who is over the moon with his improvement and his oxygen levels... and it's only been three weeks. The guy whined about the taste and the Pulmonologist said "So what. Keep taking it".

So glad to hear this Ferret.  It and CBD oil have helped so many people in so many ways.  I found this clip of a beautiful ten year old boy with Autism.  His mother decided to try CBD and did the video herself.  About brought me to tears.

My husband's gelding has COPD..called heaves in horses. Poor baby works so hard to breath.  We have him on steroids ..which I hate doing but he's miserable without it.  If they ever change the friggin law here and let me grow it...I'd make it for him.  Trying to buy enough for a thousand pound horse would be tough.

Amazing that someone wouldn't be in tears from happiness being able to breath....instead of bitching.  Of course...  some people would like to have an excuse not to have to do anything.

My ex wife has a child with severe Autism, after many discussions and lots of literature about this, She finally got her daughter on CBD. The results have been dramatic.

kipissippi, I have a very high-quality oil that is made here in Mexico. I am in the area till the 21st and would love for you to try this with your husband and see how it goes. I will be at the Lake Chapala Society park tomorrow at 10 am if you would like to come to find out more and try a bottle as well. Thanks and if you can make it please let me know. I would like to get around 10 people there and discuss this issue and share information about it.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:16 pm

sampati wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:I received my CBD oil today. So far so good although you do get a buzz off it. A nice buzz though.......

If you have just CBD without the THC you should not get a buzz.  I take CBD twice a day, and have taken it twice a day for several months and have never gotten a buzz from it.  Does your CBD contain THC?

Most of the CBD oil in Mexico has some THC in it. There are additional wonderful benefits of having THC in the product that I have learned about. I wish we could get this type of oil in the States. However we can not.

Tomorrow at 10 am at the Lake Chapala society park, I am going to be there and hopefully talking to several people about it. If you would like to know more and discuss this, I would be happy to connect with you and show you some information. I will have some oil available as well.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Trailrunner wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:I received my CBD oil today. So far so good although you do get a buzz off it. A nice buzz though.......

Got mine yesterday too. Ordered same as you. Tried only 2 drops of the day oil and didn't feel any different. Will try again upping it a bit. Tried 2 drops last night for sleep and 2 more a bit later and slept like a rock! Feel great this morning!

Did you get Buzz from day or night oil?

That's awesome you are getting fast results. You most likely have a good quality CBD. I know for me, it is all about sleeping as I have chronic insomnia that led to a suicide attempt, and other close calls. Going 8-12 weeks without sleep is NOT recommended lol.

With a good oil, you should see results fairly quickly. I had back surgery to repair a herniated disc in Merida 3 1/2 weeks ago. I have had some residual soreness and pain around the incision. The oil I got here in Ajijic that I now am promoting, eliminated the pain in 10 minutes. Stunning and loving the fact is has some THC in it for pain relief.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:24 pm

CHILLIN wrote:I'm curious if you get more hungry, the so called "munchies". Is that a byproduct of CBD or THC?

My experience with this is NO. It is actually the opposite as I am eating less per meal the last week. I did not expect this, although I have read that some people have lost weight using CBD, and I did NOT get this reaction from straight Hemp CBD. Only the one that has some THC in it. I thought I might get munchies as well, but not the case.

Please note that there is so much to still learn about this. One of the biggest aspects is everybody is different in how they respond. Some people need very little oil, while others take higher amounts. For me, due to my sleep issues, I take a bit more at night. The stuff I have I am taking 2-3 drops 4 times a day throughout the day, then for bed I am still experimenting, however, I think my sweet spot is between 9-12 for nighttime. I have also noticed that the THC Version of CBD I do not fall asleep as fast as I did on the straight Hemp CBD without THC. Just my observations at this point.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:31 pm

It's the CBD that is giving you pain relief not the THC. I started out in 2014 taking a pure Indica based oil (in a syringe) to get the deep stage of sleep. After about three years (Afghani) (it lasts a long time at a half a grain of rice worth sublingually just before bed), I was forced to switch to a half and half. Not bad for sleep but started to have breakthrough cataplexy... but, the good news, was that the achy legs and arms disappeared. Now I'm back on a rock solid footing again (two weeks) with a pure Indica (Hindu Kush) but have started to ache again. That is why I want ONLY CBD for daytime with perhaps a spec of THC. And, golly gee, it would be GREAT to have a testing lab anywhere, somewhere in Mexico.

https://www.narcolepsysupport.org/forums/topic/cannabis-oil-cheat-sheet/

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:04 pm

"After about three years (Afghani)"

Tim Wilson on TOB posted some interesting links on different strains. The scientists are now saying that Afghani is a separate root of cannabis. So there is Afghani, Sativa, Indica and Ruderalis. Ruderalis is a strain rarely seen her, it grows in Northern climates and has sparse leaves and flowers. Breeder sometime use a portion of the strain to encourage fast growth

Cannabis grows incredibly well in this climate, many people will opt for a legal grow license when they become available or join a legal growing group. The professional seed companies are very accurate on testing the strains they are selling. A high CBD plant, and a 2 liter bottle of pure cane alcohol 95 percent, also legal (and very inexpensive) in Mexico, would easily produce one liter of high quality oil. Just leave the vessel containing the alcohol wash in the sun, the tar like substance remaining. You can make flakes with this as is (shatter), add your edible oil of choice, or mix with brandy or tequila (Golden Dragon). You can bet the liquor companies will be right on top of this.
Anyways, no fancy equipment required, just the bright golden smile of Mother Gaia.
flag waver
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:18 pm

I have a stepson on Saltspring Island who is a registered organic grower. We share a lot of info and I have posted some of it. For medicinal oil, you want it to be VERY concentrated and Mother Gaia would take a long time to evaporate it, at possibly a too high temperature (within the bottle) which would destroy all the terpenes. He is the one who told me about the machine that I posted about earlier in this thread... sealed, hygienic and recycling of the alcohol. He is having great fun using it for his medical patients.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Well - I have had no problems - shatter, Golden Dragon, Green Dragon - and no, I have nothing left right now!

Now here is an interesting find, from a favorite seed source, Ace Seeds (although I do not order direct through them) they specialize in landrace strains, which are strains which have isolated geographically for perhaps hundreds of years, or..... Their tropical sativa strains are incredible. Anyways, they have breeded back to the original Lebanese cannabis, which was the source of the red and golden hashish. Turns out, it is a high CBD plant. Ferret will appreciate the level of analysis involved, and why I am of the OPINION that only cannabis plants should be used in medicinal products. So many chemicals.
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/rich-cbd-strains/libanostd.html

This an interesting article from the Spanish lab they use:
https://www.fundacion-canna.es/en/cannabis-and-entourage-effect
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Interesting website and AWESOME chemical profiling. Just look at the differences between batch strains (numbered) with the main name (Libano).
I don't want to grow Sativas, they're too tall and rangly and they don't suit me for night use.
I also don't want any auto-flowering strains because they can't be cloned. And I would prefer feminized seeds.

One day soon, I hope.
Each to his/her own.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

ferret wrote:It's the CBD that is giving you pain relief not the THC. I started out in 2014 taking a pure Indica based oil (in a syringe) to get the deep stage of sleep. After about three years (Afghani) (it lasts a long time at a half a grain of rice worth sublingually just before bed), I was forced to switch to a half and half. Not bad for sleep but started to have breakthrough cataplexy... but, the good news, was that the achy legs and arms disappeared. Now I'm back on a rock solid footing again (two weeks) with a pure Indica (Hindu Kush) but have started to ache again. That is why I want ONLY CBD for daytime with perhaps a spec of THC. And, golly gee, it would be GREAT to have a testing lab anywhere, somewhere in Mexico.

Lab testing is coming. As I stated, I know the guy personally who is running the whole lab testing and certification system for CBD Here. It is a few months away. Then we will see more options especially for companies that choose to have their product certified and tested.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:15 am

Chapalagringa wrote:I was in the homeopathic store on main street in Chapala this week and they carry cannabis sativa and indica in drops.  I looked at the girl behind the counter and asked her if it's legal now?  She said it must be.  I didn't think it was but thought of people I know dealing with cancer and wondered if it'd help a little with the pain? I know they need the oil.   I need some oil for some spots on my skin.  I tried it last year in the states for 3 days with a bandaid on them.  A lot wiped off when I took the bandage off.  There just wasn't enough time to finish the job.  I need one or two more applications and that's probably it.  

I am carrying several strengths as well as a very potent one that is designed for cancer and other serious issues. It has 42mg/ml and a 5 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC.

I will be in Ajijic on Sunday around 10 am if interested. I do not have the strength on me, but the 33mg/ml blend is very high and good as well. I am almost out and expect by the first of the week I will be out of the oil. Where I am leaving on the 22nd of April, after that you will be able to find it at Canadian Style Natural Foods. Tell Howard I sent you, please. He will be stocking out Coffee soon. I think we may be the first company to carry a CBD infused coffee in the country.

Blessings!

CBD SAM

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next