INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

+28
mattoleriver
CBDSAM
DaveP
CHILLIN
sampati
kipissippi
inthecolumbiagorge
Plan B
Kiri
Gamina
Gadost
RVGRINGO
Fastfox
sir
Nosnow
kiko
newinajijic
espíritu del lago
Zedinmexico
SuzieQ1954
Carry Bean
ferret
Ojalero
viajero
Chapalagringa
hockables
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
32 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 5 Empty Re: Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil

Post by ferret Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Okay. I am posting this for people who have COPD. I have a friend here who suffers from it and I've been bugging him for ages to try the concentrated THC oil. Finally, he asked his GP and his GP said that he knew of others with COPD that had benefited.
This guy is stubborn and was whining about the taste. I showed him how to apply it sublingually and his wife was applying it for him. Anyway, to make a long story short, he visited his Pulmonologist yesterday who is over the moon with his improvement and his oxygen levels... and it's only been three weeks. The guy whined about the taste and the Pulmonologist said "So what. Keep taking it".

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:53 pm

You can dilute the bitter taste of cannabis oil with MCT oil or coco oil. An added benefit is that the MCT or coco oil will enhance the bioavailability of the CBD/THC.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

LOL. I don't think he's keeping his tongue down tight for five minutes like I told him because I don't taste it and I'm a taster.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 pm

ferret wrote:Okay. I am posting this for people who have COPD. I have a friend here who suffers from it and I've been bugging him for ages to try the concentrated THC oil. Finally, he asked his GP and his GP said that he knew of others with COPD that had benefited.
This guy is stubborn and was whining about the taste. I showed him how to apply it sublingually and his wife was applying it for him. Anyway, to make a long story short, he visited his Pulmonologist yesterday who is over the moon with his improvement and his oxygen levels... and it's only been three weeks. The guy whined about the taste and the Pulmonologist said "So what. Keep taking it".

So glad to hear this Ferret.  It and CBD oil have helped so many people in so many ways.  I found this clip of a beautiful ten year old boy with Autism.  His mother decided to try CBD and did the video herself.  About brought me to tears.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ten+year+old+boy+with+autism+takes+cbd+oil&view=detail&mid=3858FF28F023E261778E3858FF28F023E261778E&FORM=VIRE

My husband's gelding has COPD..called heaves in horses. Poor baby works so hard to breath.  We have him on steroids ..which I hate doing but he's miserable without it.  If they ever change the friggin law here and let me grow it...I'd make it for him.  Trying to buy enough for a thousand pound horse would be tough.

Amazing that someone wouldn't be in tears from happiness being able to breath....instead of bitching.  Of course...  some people would like to have an excuse not to have to do anything.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:13 am

I received my CBD oil today. So far so good although you do get a buzz off it. A nice buzz though.......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:06 am

CanuckBob wrote:I received my CBD oil today. So far so good although you do get a buzz off it. A nice buzz though.......

If you have just CBD without the THC you should not get a buzz. I take CBD twice a day, and have taken it twice a day for several months and have never gotten a buzz from it. Does your CBD contain THC?
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 am

CanuckBob wrote:I received my CBD oil today. So far so good although you do get a buzz off it. A nice buzz though.......

Got mine yesterday too. Ordered same as you. Tried only 2 drops of the day oil and didn't feel any different. Will try again upping it a bit. Tried 2 drops last night for sleep and 2 more a bit later and slept like a rock! Feel great this morning!

Did you get Buzz from day or night oil?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:08 am

Day for sure. Don't know about night really cause I was sleeping....lol.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:02 pm

I'm curious if you get more hungry, the so called "munchies". Is that a byproduct of CBD or THC?
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:05 pm

I have not gotten the munchies. More of a focused "want to organize everything" buzz.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by inthecolumbiagorge Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:09 pm

CHILLIN wrote:I'm curious if you get more hungry, the so called "munchies". Is that a byproduct of CBD or THC?

Definitely a by product of THC, not CBD.
inthecolumbiagorge
inthecolumbiagorge
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:13 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Day for sure. Don't know about night really cause I was sleeping....lol.

And that has been my experience with concentrated THC oil. You also stated it exactly as I have. I'm not high in the morning and have no clue if I'm high while sleeping. Just know that I sleep like the dead, have good deep sleep and have had no cataplexy since starting it in December of 2014 (except when I am without it)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:03 am

I was taking CBD oil from September 2018 to about November 2018. At first it worked great and kept my sciatica at bay. After about a year it stopped working and I went back to Physical Therapy.
I think that the original CBD oil was made from cannabis and they gradually moved to CBD from hemp. (imported from Canada?)

Needless to say I would like a local source of CBD oil with some THC.

Anyone got local sources? pm if you like.
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:15 am

https://www.handsoftheartisan.com/en/online-store/cbd-packages
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:23 am

Gracias, Sativa includes some THC?
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:45 am

Message them with any questions, they are very responsive and knowledgeable.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 am

I just sent them a message because I wanted to know the NAME of the cultivar and exactly how much THC is in their daytime product. I do not want any or very little THC for daytime use. I actually don't know why this information is not included on their website. Very few people want to grow their own and make the product themselves... but it would be nice if more detail of what you're taking were provided.
In the top right hand side of their website, they are showing the flags of Spain and also of Great Britain. That's a good sign because a lot of research has been done in Spain.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:20 pm

I have found by the second day I don't get the buzz from the daytime oil anymore, although i still have to take some anti inflammatory. I tried a day without the pills and I had a lot of pain. Getting tested for rheumatoid arthritis and gout now. Apparently you can have gout all over not just your toes or fingers.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:25 am

Hmmmmm. Food for thought.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/why-cbd-works-better-with-thc

And I still haven't received a reply to my query above.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Medical Marijuana and CBD Oil - Page 5 Empty The Gold Standard of CBD Oil Here In Mexico

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:09 am

Hey All,

I have been taking CBD Oil for insomnia for 2 years and it has completely cured my insomnia and my overall sense of well being is awesome. Most of the CBD Oil I have taken is from Lab tested and FDA approved manufacturing companies in the States. It is from the hemp plant. However, things are a bit different here in Mexico. First off, you can not ship from the States.

I recently met someone here in Mexico that is working with a company near Matazalan that is approved and registered with the Mexican government. They do a lab test, however, I can not get specifics on this yet.

CBD Oil that works should be full spectrum which is using the entire plant. The CBD Oil I now have here is inside of the legal limits of the law which states it much be 1% THC or less. This oil is from the Idica strain and so far I am loving it. My sleep has been good since  I have been on this new oil. I am still looking to find my sweet spot with the CBD-THC Blend. My woman has some chronic pain issues, and the oil has been reducing or eliminating it over the past 5 days.

Additionally, this oil has been sold in various places across the country over the last 3 months, and the testimonials have been amazing.

I currently have full access to this oil and if you want to try it, please let me know.

It is my belief after 2 years, due to all the compounds within the plant, that everyone can benefit from this oil. ALL oils, however, are not made the same. This one is the one in Mexico that I have been looking for. It is full spectrum pure CBD Oil and it is blended with Grapeseed oil. I love the taste and smoothness with the Grapeseed oil. It is way better than others I have had with Coconut oil.

I am here till April 22nd and can get you this product. I am very confident you will see great results.

Additionally, I am looking for a distributor here in the area, If this is of interest to you, please indicate that here or in a direct message.

I am a huge believer in CBD and my goal is to help as many people as possible get the great benefits this is showing all over the world.

CBDSAM

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:11 am

Oh and another side benefit I have seen with this particular oil, is my appetite is less. This was an unexpected but welcomed benefit. Some people are reporting the same with this particular oil.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:03 pm

kiko wrote:You can dilute the bitter taste of cannabis oil with MCT oil or coco oil.  An added benefit is that the MCT or coco oil will enhance the bioavailability of the CBD/THC.

Our product has grapeseed oil and the flavor is so much better, and grapeseed is really good for you.

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by CBDSAM Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 pm

DaveP wrote:Gracias, Sativa includes some THC?

The one I have which is full spectrum CBD which is the ONLY kind I would recommend is made from the Indica Plant so it does have the benefits of the THC which is great for many things as studies have shown. If you wish to try it out, let me know and I can get you a bottle. I am in the Chapala area till April 22nd. I will be returning in November. We have been in Mexico for 5 months, however we are loving this area and the weather is perfect everyday :)

CBDSAM

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Just so you know Sam, that I have ordered from healthyhempoil.com in the U.S. (2015) and it does get here but takes a long time. Snail mail but no legal problems.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:34 pm

CBDSAM wrote:
DaveP wrote:Gracias, Sativa includes some THC?

The one I have which is full spectrum CBD which is the ONLY kind I would recommend is made from the Indica Plant so it does have the benefits of the THC which is great for many things as studies have shown. If you wish to try it out, let me know and I can get you a bottle. I am in the Chapala area till April 22nd. I will be returning in November. We have been in Mexico for 5 months, however we are loving this area and the weather is perfect everyday :)

I guess the question is, how much in a bottle and what is the cost. You can pm me if you like but everyone would like to know
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Yes, I would like to know price and bottle size too.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next