INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX

2 posters

Go down

Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX Empty Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX

Post by Vandre Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 pm

The title says it all. I would like to get my car out of MX and into the US ...... but I don't want/can't to drive it. I think there must be others like me who, for whatever reason, do not want to drive theirs.

I was thinking that many multi-car transport trailers come into MX hauling new cars and return empty !! What a perfect way for the transporter to make $$$ both ways. Does anyone else have an interest in exploring this as a personal solution (or a profit-generating service to the community?)

Internet searches reveal many companies who will bring your car here but none that advertise removal.

I contacted "Playaboy" a few weeks ago, suggesting this service, but for some reason ?? he did not respond to my email. MIA? There is currently someone posting on TOB that needs a similar solution (I am "persona non grata" there, so cannot contact the poster).

Please folks, talk it up (+with your non-webboard-savvy friends). There is a NEED just begging to be filled. Sure, there are issues to be dealt with .... eg. owners w/valid documentation following along in a van or ??? (hey, we're in MX, let's roll with the punches, as well as, solve the problem that face many of us.

Input please..... and, thanks for reading.
Vandre

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX Empty Re: Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX

Post by Playaboy Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm

I am still around, I just have been busy lately with cars going NOB. I sent you a PM

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX Empty Re: Need to... But Don't Want To ... Drive My Car out of MX

Post by Playaboy Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Vandre, I sent you a PM and you picked it up?  I haven't heard from you?  What are you looking for?

If you want to hear about using a car transport company, my Mom and Step Dad used one from Oaxaca to Los Angeles.  It was a horror story.  I won't post it because it might be taken as self promotion ( I will start my own thread for that)  

PM me a phone number if you want to hear the story or talk about your issue.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks Playaboy ............... enjoyed our conversation.  You've given me a lot to think about.

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down