INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for Permanente's with Car Issues

+21
espíritu del lago
hickton
casi nada
ComputerGuy
Intercasa
David
jrm30655
cane
Don Cuevas
arbon
CheenaGringo
viajero
slainte39
Ms.Thang
Jim W
Pedro
Talosian
Chapala Payaso
jle
CanuckBob
Playaboy
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Help for Permanente's  with Car Issues Empty Help for Permanente's with Car Issues

Post by Playaboy Wed May 22, 2013 8:11 am

Because of a change in your INM status a lot of folks are having or are going to have car issues. I know how and can LEGALLY help. If your TIP is expired I can help you. If you are now Permanente or going to be one soon and your car is ILLEGAL, I have LEGAL solutions. Just because you are caught between that rock and a hard place doesn't mean their isn't a way out. I am not promising to make you financially whole again but I can help reduce your losses.

I just returned after helping this lady. http://www.insidelakeside.com/t8446-my-solution-for-getting-my-j-vin-car-over-the-border-without-leaving-ajijic . She doesn't have a car problem anymore and has peace of mind.

I will not post the advice on any forum. Free advice is worth what you pay for it. I am not doing this for free.

So if you have a vehicle and want a way out of your mess, PM me and we can talk. Maybe I can solve you problem like I did for JIE

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Help for Permanente's  with Car Issues Empty Re: Help for Permanente's with Car Issues

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 am

Playaboy, can you explain your service in a bit more detail? I assume you purchase US plated vehicles at enough of a discount to make it worth your while to take them north and have them resold at a decent profit. What do you figure you are paying? 50% of blue book value? More? Less?
Are you paying cash right at the time of title transfer?
I am curious as this could be a really viable option for those that do not want the hassle of taking the vehicle out themselves or nationalizing it.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Help for Permanente's  with Car Issues Empty Re: Help for Permanente's with Car Issues

Post by jle Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am

I am the person who recently dealt with Playaboy. I do not know what price he received for my car in TX, but I do know what price he was asking on his Craigslist ad. He paid me CASH before he took my car and I would say that his profit was less than what It would have cost me to nationalize my car and that was not even an option for me. If you have a non NAFTA car and need to get it over the border and do not want the hassle, then this service is your best bet.

jle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapala Payaso Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 am

What is it you are doing esactly. As I understand the problem, changing from the old FM3 to permanante requires having Mexican plates on your car. That is a hassle and supposedly requires going back to the US to do it. A scam was taking place (see current GDL Reporter) and what you have described makes me itch where I cannot scratch. So again, I ask, what is it that you are doing esactly to legalize these cars?

Chapala Payaso
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jle Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 am

Playaboy is NOT LEGALIZING cars. He will purchase your car, pay you cash and then drive it out of MX and resell there for profit.

jle

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

Read my post CP. It is quite obvious what he is doing. No?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Wed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

Might be a win/win.

I'm wondering how the price PB pays for the car is determined.

Last edited by Talosian on Wed May 22, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another line.)
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Talosian wrote:Might be a win/win.

I'm wondering how the price PB pays for the car is determined.

by agreement? SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm sure once you factor in the cost to transport to the border, time, cost to nationalize somewhere between Kelly Bluebook private sale - $2000-$3500.

Many vehicles aren't worth dealing with now.

One question for legal regarding removal of Vehicle Import Sticker, WHY do it? In most cases just forfeit deposit, don't bother, as you can't bring in a foreign plated vehicle again.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Playaboy wrote:Because of a change in your INM status a lot of folks are having or are going to have car issues. I know how and can LEGALLY help. If your TIP is expired I can help you. If you are now Permanente or going to be one soon and your car is ILLEGAL, I have LEGAL solutions. Just because you are caught between that rock and a hard place doesn't mean their isn't a way out. I am not promising to make you financially whole again but I can help reduce your losses.

I just returned after helping this lady. http://www.insidelakeside.com/t8446-my-solution-for-getting-my-j-vin-car-over-the-border-without-leaving-ajijic . She doesn't have a car problem anymore and has peace of mind.

I will not post the advice on any forum. Free advice is worth what you pay for it. I am not doing this for free.

So if you have a vehicle and want a way out of your mess, PM me and we can talk. Maybe I can solve you problem like I did for JIE

Your post suggests that you have some kind of inside secret that the rest of us don't know about and we would have to pay you for your "advice" which, btw, is not really advice but a service that everyone is well aware of as an option to unload their nob car. Get over yourself . The service you are offering is a good solution for people in this unfortunate position. If you remove the hype and BS from your offer you might get more inquiries .

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed May 22, 2013 12:41 pm

I think that if I used a service like Playaboy is offering I would want the TIP permit removed and get proof of That. The reason for that is that someone could buy your car cheap, then just skip the trip to the border and sell it in Mexico for a much higher price and profit.
I am not suggesting that Playaboy has done anything like that, I'm just saying that someone could do that and that is why removal of the TIP should be part of the deal.

I don't see anything in playaboys post that says he actually sold the car, he just said that the lady he helped doesn't have a car problem anymore. How does JLE know the car was sold?

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 pm

You mean it isn't rocket science?...well anyway the "advice" isn't free. Putting a price on something worthless always makes it seem valuable. Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Playaboy is just a middleman working for a used car dealer in the US, hoping to take advantage of the inmigration/aduana situation,nothing more nothing less.
Whether he actually takes the time to have the TIP removed,who knows,personally I've never had much confidence in people involved in the used car business,but that's just me.

Last edited by viajero on Wed May 22, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapala Payaso Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Read my post CP. It is quite obvious what he is doing. No?

What is obvious to me is what you said he was saying what he was doing.

Chapala Payaso
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 pm

I don't see what the debate or speculation is all about. It is very simple......if you have a NOB car and you want to get rid of it with no hassle then call the guy and see what he can offer. If you don't like his price then take it back yourself.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Chapala Payaso wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:Read my post CP. It is quite obvious what he is doing. No?

What is obvious to me is what you said he was saying what he was doing.

Perhaps it is more obvious to me because this fellow spoke with me before making his post to ensure it was OK.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 22, 2013 1:11 pm

To quote jle from a previous post: "Yes. Sold for Cash to Playaboy. Have receipt for canceled TIP"

Seems to be pretty clear that Playaboy is taking care of all the details necessary to have a clean sale. As I see it, he is offering to perform a service for all those who have voiced objections or reasons why they cannot make the trip back to the border but need to resolve a vehicle issue. He obviously has taken the time to learn all the necessary steps, his costs and what he needs to make for such a venture. Nobody is forcing people to sell to him and why begrudge his motivation to offer such a service?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:I think that if I used a service like Playaboy is offering I would want the TIP permit removed and get proof of That. The reason for that is that someone could buy your car cheap, then just skip the trip to the border and sell it in Mexico for a much higher price and profit.
I am not suggesting that Playaboy has done anything like that, I'm just saying that someone could do that and that is why removal of the TIP should be part of the deal.

I don't see anything in playaboys post that says he actually sold the car, he just said that the lady he helped doesn't have a car problem anymore. How does JLE know the car was sold?

Can Spencer check (the computer) and tell you that your car is in Mexico, and tell JLE that their car is not not in Mexico any more?
Your car is in the computer or not when (the sticker) is removed at the 20 KM place.

arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu May 23, 2013 8:41 am

CheenaGringo wrote:To quote jle from a previous post: "Yes. Sold for Cash to Playaboy. Have receipt for canceled TIP"

Seems to be pretty clear that Playaboy is taking care of all the details necessary to have a clean sale. As I see it, he is offering to perform a service for all those who have voiced objections or reasons why they cannot make the trip back to the border but need to resolve a vehicle issue. He obviously has taken the time to learn all the necessary steps, his costs and what he needs to make for such a venture. Nobody is forcing people to sell to him and why begrudge his motivation to offer such a service?

Questions? Questions? Questions! All the above pretty much sums it up. I don't have any secrets, just knowledge and experience.

Can he legalize my car? NO!!!!! I am not a customs broker. I have been through the process and know how it is legally done. I might be able to help you do it without you personally going to the border. Your car will go but you won't.

What is your car worth? It depends totally on your car. What is your paint like? Has it been in an accident? Does it have nice seats? Options? Your car is only worth what someone is willing to pay and you are willing to accept. This is true in the USA, Canada, and Mexico

Will he cancel my TIP? Why wouldn't I? It is a simple to do. It is part of our agreement, a 3 minute process and I will give you your receipt for your records. I have to stop at the border for my INM stuff anyway.

Each persons stiuation and INM status is different. Timing is a factor. Your vehicle is a MAJOR factor.

I am not promising to do anything that I can't deliver. I have one posted recommendation from JLE. In a couple of weeks I will have another positive recommendation. PM me if you have car issues. I might be able to help you solve them. If you have concerns about my honesty, trustworthiness, and performing what I say, than don't bother to contact me.

As JLE also posted "He was trustworthy, honest and delivered everything that he promised and the best thing is, I never had to leave Ajijic."

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Cuevas Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm

This seems like an attractive service. But I have one nagging doubt: how can we legally sell a TIP vehicle inside Mexico? I thought it was forbidden.

Don Cuevas

Humor : off center

http://mexkitchen.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm

It is the vehicle is being removed from Mexico after permit removed. At the border.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Cuevas Thu May 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Ah! Thanks, Jim W.

Don Cuevas

Humor : off center

http://mexkitchen.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 pm

It would appear that playaboy is the one gambling as the car, still is the property of the permit holder as long as it is in Mexico, no matter how much money or value has changed hands prior to the border crossing.
Another question...can playaboy, or anyone else, legally drive the car without the owner being along? Is there a permission letter for such an act?
Also, whose or what insurance is in effect for the trip to border, that protects the owner from liability claims, in case there is an accident? Do you need to notify your insurance company of this other/new driver?

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cane Thu May 23, 2013 7:17 pm

The car has to get to the 20 Km distance from the border to have the sticker removed, and be removed from the computer.

That is when it has left Mexico, and when it can change owners. ....right?

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu May 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Technically yes, however, there are 10's of 1000"s of vehicles in the computer that have left and not had the sticker removed. The penalty is forfeiture of deposit/bond...most $35.00. Sticker does not have to be removed to change ownership NOB, unless you intend to bring it back into Mexico.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next