INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the new law about NOB plated cars

+10
joec
otbdiane
Ms.Thang
espíritu del lago
hound dog
Intercasa
sparks
gringal
CanuckBob
gravy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats the new law about NOB plated cars  - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the new law about NOB plated cars

Post by gravy Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

otbdiane wrote:You can be independent without a car...and what overloaded buses? Only when school lets out. The bus drivers are the best and will get you where you are going. If you can walk a couple of blocks there is no reason why you should be housebound. Only a prison in your own mind! Most of us are just spoiled with the convenience of a car and other luxuries which we do not really need!

I'll trade you bodies

gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

whats the new law about NOB plated cars  - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the new law about NOB plated cars

Post by Jim W Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:45 pm

gravy wrote:
otbdiane wrote:You can be independent without a car...and what overloaded buses? Only when school lets out. The bus drivers are the best and will get you where you are going. If you can walk a couple of blocks there is no reason why you should be housebound. Only a prison in your own mind! Most of us are just spoiled with the convenience of a car and other luxuries which we do not really need!

I'll trade you bodies

Jeez Gravy, great line, cept usually I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....No offense to otbdiane......but, if she ....Ah, ya get ma point....TFF Blackeye
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Post HIJACKED !!

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 pm

None of your business!

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

sundown wrote:Post HIJACKED !!

You are obviously a taco shy of a combo plate Sundown......This thread was hijacked/lost validity at least 7 posts ago....when it went from the law to the dance hall/bus rides. whats the new law about NOB plated cars  - Page 2 868847
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Jim W wrote:
sundown wrote:Post HIJACKED !!

You are obviously a taco shy of a combo plate Sundown......
Ya think?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by otbdiane Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

I am also handicapped but I do not want to switch bodies with you or anyone else nor do I want to see yours and you will not see mine...just trying to let you know cheer up, your situation is not the end of the world and it can be solved. If you need a car get a cheap Mex plated and junk what you have.

otbdiane

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 pm

With all this back and forth about being handicapped, I just ran across some info that seems to indicate that under certain conditions and with certain disabilities, a foreign car may be legally imported without taxes or penalties. The following links are in Spanish but maybe Spencer would be willing to look into them to determine who might qualify:
http://abantocorp.com/requisitos_para_importar.htm
http://info4.juridicas.unam.mx/ijure/fed/11/68.htm?s=
http://www.comerciomexico.com/notas/importar-vehiculos.html

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 pm

CG... Thank you for that link.. Probably needs to be a new topic so Spencer doesn't have to wade thru the bs. I got to leave for a few.. Thanks again!!!

Could someone repost ? Maybe legal??
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 pm

And BTW, the big challenge is getting on or off the bus if you have any mobility problems.

I agree this thing should be on a separate, cleaned up thread.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2