INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Door Draft Stopper

+16
Kiri
oncesubtle
Grizzy
Parker
slainte39
ferret
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
gringomojado
Chapalagringa
viajero
Zedinmexico
solajijic
jrm30655
gringal
brercottage385
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under Door Draft Stopper - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Door Draft Stopper

Post by Kiri Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 am

little italy wrote:
ferret wrote:We have a huge space at the bottom of the door. I used a pool noodle in the same manner as the black pipe insulator. Looks kinda sharp and very Mexican...lavender coloured noodle against the dark green iron work. 25 pesos each in Walmart, every colour of the rainbow and cut to the size you need with a kitchen knife. :)

Great idea. I have the rubber stripping on a wooded door. since the door seems to expand (lack of a better term) in the summer months the rubber sticks to the uneven tiles and is very difficult to open the door. The brush bottom stoppers would be perfect, but are not available here in Mexico.

They are available at, as per my post above:

DOOR SWEEP W/NYLN BRSH36

http://www.amazon.com/DOOR-SWEEP-NYLN-BRSH36-Misc/dp/B000Q5WMNW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=31HSFOYTZPO6S&coliid=I2E0WQPE52G5J7

Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes Kiri I did see your post (thank you), however, thought if ordered would cost more to ship and the duties might cost more than the item itself. I once ordered a dvd from Amazon and when picking it up from MBE it cost me 30 dollars. they said it was based on the size of the box which was triple the size of the dvd. I sent a note to to Amazon and told them the situation, they said that is the standard box rather it be one or 100.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

ferret wrote:We have a huge space at the bottom of the door. I used a pool noodle in the same manner as the black pipe insulator. Looks kinda sharp and very Mexican...lavender coloured noodle against the dark green iron work. 25 pesos each in Walmart, every colour of the rainbow and cut to the size you need with a kitchen knife. :)

Perfect, will be getting some of those pronto.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2