INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assault and robbery in El Limon

5 posters

Go down

Assault and robbery in El Limon Empty Assault and robbery in El Limon

Post by simpsca Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:01 am

A friend posted this on another chat group - FYI:

Monday morning (10:00 a.m.?), a friend of mine had his house robbed and was assaulted with Mace.
The house was in El Limon and not locked. Masked man entered with crow-bar, used Mace repeatedly on owner of home. Owner tried to resist, but was ineffective. Burglar went to closet and ripped out small safe with crow-bar. He lost $1000, FM3, Passport.
KEEP YOUR HOUSE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES.
HIDE MONEY, SAFE, ETC.
I asked my friend to post this himself; he said he did not want to panic people. I say it's good to be forewarned.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Assault and robbery in El Limon Empty Re: Assault and robbery in El Limon

Post by johninajijic Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 am

simpsca wrote:A friend posted this on another chat group - FYI:

Monday morning (10:00 a.m.?), a friend of mine had his house robbed and was assaulted with Mace.
The house was in El Limon and not locked. Masked man entered with crow-bar, used Mace repeatedly on owner of home. Owner tried to resist, but was ineffective. Burglar went to closet and ripped out small safe with crow-bar. He lost $1000, FM3, Passport.
HIDE MONEY, SAFE, ETC.
I asked my friend to post this himself; he said he did not want to panic people. I say it's good to be forewarned.

Terrible story, but Not locked!!! OMG in THAT area? Ripped out a safe? Makes you wonder how they knew their was a safe. I'm not surprised, they had a rash of robberies a couple of years ago and one couple was broken into 4 or 5 times. I met them last year at the beach. I thought there was better security in the area now??
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 pm

At least he didn't lose his life.

What is it with El Limon? Maybe easier than RC due to there being no 'guard' shack and more vegetation and rural areas surrounding the houses. Maybe they just walk up from the village, rob a house, and then can be gone in a second amid the brush and paths back home. . .

Condolences to the victim.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Trailrunner wrote:At least he didn't lose his life.

What is it with El Limon? Maybe easier than RC due to there being no 'guard' shack and more vegetation and rural areas surrounding the houses. Maybe they just walk up from the village, rob a house, and then can be gone in a second amid the brush and paths back home. . .

Condolences to the victim.

????

Besides the shooting incident last October , a home invasion, a few annoying episodes of someone stealing copper power lines...
What else has happened??
Don't be so sensitive man....
This is Mexico
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm

johninajijic wrote:
simpsca wrote:A friend posted this on another chat group - FYI:

HIDE MONEY, SAFE, ETC.

Terrible story, but Not locked!!! OMG in THAT area? Ripped out a safe? Makes you wonder how they knew their was a safe. I'm not surprised, they had a rash of robberies a couple of years ago and one couple was broken into 4 or 5 times. I met them last year at the beach. I thought there was better security in the area now??

John you are slipping a bit. In your blame the victim post you totally forgot to heavily imply the victim was also involved in drugs and cartels. Maybe you missed your nap today? This is highly out of character for you.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down