INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person shot and is dead in Ajijic today

+15
Jim W
CanuckBob
David
ferret
johninajijic
kipissippi
lakesidecrime
hockables
CheenaGringo
susan
saege007
raqueteer
gringal
hound dog
simpsca
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Person shot and is dead in Ajijic today - Page 3 Empty Re: Person shot and is dead in Ajijic today

Post by CanuckBob Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Also 5 or 6 years ago there wasn't a bunch of uncensored forums catering to the lakeside residents allowing up to the minute chatter about all the crime in the area. Prior to this board, Crapola censored everything that detracted from paradise. Any of the others that came and went only had 50 members and were barely used. Welcome to the information highway people............

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Person shot and is dead in Ajijic today - Page 3 Empty Re: Person shot and is dead in Ajijic today

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

So how come the other forum managed by someone who claims to be in the know and highly connected at City Hall has nothing?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Your avatar may explain that one?????
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Good one Bob!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 pm

only trolls discuss crime. as i said, "the best is yet to come........"

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:54 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Also 5 or 6 years ago there wasn't a bunch of uncensored forums catering to the lakeside residents allowing up to the minute chatter about all the crime in the area. Prior to this board, Crapola censored everything that detracted from paradise. Any of the others that came and went only had 50 members and were barely used. Welcome to the information highway people............

Exactly right! If one is in the real estate business, one doesn't want anything negative to be reported, because that would affect revenue. Those jackasses need to face reality and stop counting the dollar signs!

CheenaGringo wrote:So how come the other forum managed by someone who claims to be in the know and highly connected at City Hall has nothing?

See above.

CanuckBob wrote:Your avatar may explain that one?????

Bob, that's a great observation! [I'm loving being back "full-time"! (Keep your head in the sand, CG!)]

razberry
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:56 pm

susan wrote:only trolls discuss crime.

What a stupid statement. Basta
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Lehrer:

Wasn't referring to TOB but rather the one run by the masked bandit!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Lehrer:

My apologies. I get a little confused sometimes -- especially since I've been forced to limit my access to the boards because of a lack of high-speed internet at home.

I don't waste my time with that "masked bandit" board to which you refer. I have better things to do.

Beer
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 am

There was also no Lakesidecrime.com 5 years ago reporting on all types of crime lakeside. So 5 years ago you only heard what your immediate friends knew. Not Lakesidecrime has people reporting crimes for specific areas around the lake and reminding people to report to the website if they know of a crime. Also now have help putting out posters - about reporting to lakesidecrime, ATM Fraud and I overhear people talking about what they have read on the website.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Susan, you have lived lakeside for many years, and I think you have family members that have had residency for decades...right? In your opinion, has this type of violence - robbery, killings, assaults, home invasions ...always gone on around the lake? Or, is it different now? You are correct that not many crimes get reported. Lakesidecrime website is still doing a probationary period, to see if more people report...the webmaster wants to disband the site due to lack of reports.....said maybe 10% of crimes get reported to his site. So....all real estate considerations aside....have things changed? It seems so.
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Lehrer:

Remember he has only had the board for a short time, and nobody posts on it except himself. Before he had it, Sparks had it.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Marty:

You are preaching to the choir when it comes to the masked man's forum. I am well aware of the history since I was the one that spent all the time cleaning the forum up after Sparks turned it over to him. Think employee as opposed to owner! Got my butt reamed way too many time both in public and in private and bailed out. The saving grace was that I had administrative privileges/power and deleted all my contributions before I bailed.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3