INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14

3 posters

Go down

Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14 Empty Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14

Post by simpsca Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:46 pm

A friend just sent this to me. Someone was robbed at knife point at La Bodega today. Will try to get more details.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14 Empty Re: Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14

Post by simpsca Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

It was in front of LA Bodega. Here are the details from Lake Chapala crime.
Walking east right past la Bodega Youth ran up from behind , grabbed my purse, had a knife, tore it off my body, started running west... I started yelling help and was assisted by wonderful young man who started chasing him back east. Attacker dropped my purse and everything was retreived. Helpful young man continued chasing him to the waterfront. Police called and given description.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14 Empty Re: Person robber at knife point at La Bodega today Mon. 2/10/14

Post by Mainecoons Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Anyone have a description for the rest of us?

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:49 pm

I do, but not one that would help much: Young Mexican male, around 20 years old, probably in the neighborhood of 5' 8", normal to slight build, at the time wearing a black shirt that had white numbers on it (in the style that so many wear, sort of a futból-influenced design, numbers toward the shoulder). It actually happened a few doors east of La Bodega, but that's the nearest landmark. It was my friend who chased the ratero down, not the police, and managed to get the kid to toss the purse. I was there when it happened.

The rest of the incident (as I saw it) is described in the (much worse) La Floresta thread, here: Knifepoint robbery 2/10 on 16th de Septiembre
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down