INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA BODEGA Restaurant Review

Go down

LA BODEGA Restaurant Review Empty LA BODEGA Restaurant Review

Post by johninajijic Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 am

Last night we attended the Dinner for a Shot at the Cover for the Lake Chapala Review having entered the contest for the third year. They used La Bodega last year too. We ordered drinks and about 20 minutes later ordered food. We were sitting around chatting for the longest time. They didn't even put bread on the table. One example of a poor way to run a restaurant. About 1 hour later the food finally arrives. One person ordered the Fettucine with Shrimp (98 pesos) while I ordered the Breaded Shrimp ($125 pesos) which came with rice and veggies. I had 8 large Shrimp on the plate, a full portion and very good. The Fettucine was also a full plate.

Good food, but extremely poor service!
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

LA BODEGA Restaurant Review Empty Re: LA BODEGA Restaurant Review

Post by johninajijic Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 pm

One other thing that really ticked me off is that we sat on the tile just beyond the lower garden where the band usually is. There were 4 people at an outside table in the garden constantly smoking. It all came our way. I hate cigarette smoke especially never having smoked, so it helped ruin my good food.

Sit up in the other area away from the garden.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down