INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life at Lakeside

+6
rafterbr
CanuckBob
Carry Bean
ferret
mudgirl
TomQC
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life at Lakeside - Page 2 Empty Re: Life at Lakeside

Post by CanuckBob Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:06 pm

mudgirl wrote:Oh, don't tell them that. They already have an inferiority complex because they aren't Chilangos. :-)
A Mexican friend of mine who grew up in Guadalajara says she left there because they're all such arrogant brats.

Of course, that's not fair as an across the board generalization. I've met Tapatios who are really nice people. But more who aren't.

That is certainly not my experience. The Tapatios are some of the best guests we get. Never a problem and always polite and appreciative. I have had drinks with many at our local watering hole and they are always a fun crowd.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

rckrckr and Mexicoafterlife like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:17 pm

Carry Bean wrote:
Mexicoafterlife wrote:
mudgirl wrote:Oh, don't tell them that. They already have an inferiority complex because they aren't Chilangos. :-)
A Mexican friend of mine who grew up in Guadalajara says she left there because they're all such arrogant brats.

Of course, that's not fair as an across the board generalization. I've met Tapatios who are really nice people. But more who aren't.

Not anymore than some of the xpats I have met here. I go to guad around 1 time a month and have had wonderful treatment and conversations with locals there.

You seem to hate on alot of the people who were born in this fine country. And others seem to agree with your hateful words.

I don’t find that last sentence to be true at all.

Of course you liked her hate filled post about the wonderful people who allow us to live here.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean and rafterbr dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Oh, do get over yourself. You made a generalization that she’s always spouting hate all the time and that’s what I disagreed with. Personally, I only run into Tapatios in Guadalajara when I go there. I find it too crowded here on weekends. Never ran into jerks in Guadalajara but every group has some. You, for example. 😁

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

rafterbr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:39 pm

Carry Bean wrote:Oh, do get over yourself. You made a generalization that she’s always spouting hate all the time and that’s what I disagreed with.  Personally, I only run into Tapatios in Guadalajara when I go there. I find it too crowded here on weekends. Never ran into jerks in Guadalajara but every  group has some. You, for example. 😁

You make s good friend of the crew... lol have to get all personally attackish.

Her post was just full of hate. If you can't see that it explains your hate spewed at me for just pointing out what she was saying about our great hosts here. But keep at it... will let others see just the kind of person you are.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:41 pm

It was hardly "hate-filled". Unlike your misogynistic post about "American women" and ex-pats.
And there aren't any "wonderful people who allow me to live here". Like every country, there are immigration and residency rules and regs that need to be complied with. I'm allowed to live here because I did what was necessary to obtain residency. I also pay taxes here- guess I should be ever so grateful that I'm "allowed" to do that.

You seem to have joined this forum to spout disinformation and personal attacks.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean, gringal and rafterbr like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:51 pm

Mudgirl, didn’t he get banned from Chapala.com or am I thinking of someone else? He seems to be the one with hate spewing from himself like sweat. Pathetic. His reading comprehension is a bit lacking too poor thing.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:48 pm

Yes, he got banned over there for exactly the same kind of behavior he's brought here. He's a troll.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:12 am

Carry Bean wrote:Mudgirl, didn’t he get banned from Chapala.com or am I thinking of someone else? He seems to be the one with hate spewing from himself like sweat. Pathetic.  His reading comprehension is a bit lacking too poor thing.

One of her crew over there got the ban stick. I got it for giving it back like they are here. Swearing insults... Lol...

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:15 am

mudgirl wrote:Yes, he got banned over there for exactly the same kind of behavior he's brought here. He's a troll.

I haven't cussed at you like you have at me. I just showed how horrible you talk about the Mexicans who live here. I would never say the things you did. Yes but please try and make it about me for pointing your bad behavior out. Lol please keep up the cussing and attacks. Just proves my point.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2