INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat

2 posters

Go down

Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat Empty Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat

Post by Alfredo G Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Probably a question for Spencer?!

I brought in a 15' Bayliner fishing boat through Nogales 10 years ago. The boat and its trailer have a TIP that expired couple of months ago. I bought the boat, engine (50HP Mercruzer) and trailer for $2000. I had a great time using it on the lake. However, for the last 5 years, it has been parked gathering dust, leaves and Squirrels.

My question is how can i get rid of it legally. Taking it back is out of the question. I don't need to sell it,,,,can I donate it? can I take it to salvaged yards (sad,,,,as it still works). I just want it gone.

Yes, I bought another boat (lol)

Alfredo G

Back to top Go down

Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat Empty Re: Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat

Post by kiko Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Sell the motor on Mercado Libre. Tow the boat to the pier in Ajijic. With the money you made on the motor take a vacation to the most exclusive resort in Cabo. Take a bunch of fotos. Put the fotos on Airbnb as advertisement "Exclusive rental in Ajijic with lake and mountain views" Only $1500/night with 50% non refundable deposit and 5 night minimum. Wait until you have 3 deposits, then confirm and pocket the deposits 3 x $3750 @ $11,250.00.

Within a week someone will steal the boat. Go to the Ministero Publico and report it stolen.

Hire a Mexican attorney to void the TIP. After you tell him the whole story, he will take the case and his fee will be $11,250.00.

Ezy Pzy.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat Empty Re: Trying to get rid of my 15' fishing Boat

Post by Alfredo G Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:30 am

Kiko,,,,your ideas, are always great.

Now, are you still riding that "slooooow" bike? :):)

Alfredo G

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down