INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuxcueca - Chapala Ferry Service

Go down

Tuxcueca - Chapala Ferry Service Empty Tuxcueca - Chapala Ferry Service

Post by albertrv Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am

I had the opportunity once again to chat with the guy setting up the ferry service across the lake. Over the last 6 months I've heard many a story but I think the one from the other day is finally accurate. Wanna buy a ferry service. His first words to me included the phrase "its for sale". Apparently the sale includes 2 pontoon boats, 7 docks, and all the needed permits and he will not split it up. The Tuxcueca dock received heavy damage a few weeks back from an afternoon wind storm and there are bits and pieces scattered around the shore in the weeds waiting for some TLC.

Just out of curiosity, what would a pontoon boat of that size be worth in the water in Lake Chapala with all the import stuff done. I've never been a boat person so I have no idea. Freight could play a bit part of the price depending on where in the USA it came from. Of course I also have no idea what condition these 2 boats are in either. Just curious as I have no desire to be in the ferry service business.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down