INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used?

5 posters

Go down

How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used? Empty How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used?

Post by karjoeaz Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:52 pm

I produce more KWHs( kilowatt hours) then I use but but I'm being billed for hours not used. Can anyone explain this to me please.

karjoeaz

Humor : Halariuos w/alohol

Back to top Go down

How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used? Empty Re: How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used?

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:01 pm

There is a minimum charge, which you pay regardless of KWH usage.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used? Empty Re: How is CFE billing solar clients as far as KWHs produced and used?

Post by MexicoPete Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm

And at one time and I believe, still today that the minimum charge is for 30 KWH per month whether you use any of those 30 kilowatt hours or none of those kilowatt hours.

I have two more panels than I need. And I almost always generate 30 to 80 KWH more than I need each billing period. And I am building up a bank account of extra KW hours. But I still pay the minimum charge which is the equivalent of 30 KW hours per month, which is no big deal. I was billed and paid about 23 pesos per month or now that I am billed every two months, 46 pesos per billing period.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:33 pm

And my experience is exactly the same as Pete's. I got annoyed having to go and pay 46 pesos every two months, so I went in to Chapala and fed the machine 500 pesos last January... and my bill is always a big fat zero now and I just file it.
I know how much I produce because it is tracked on the internet and I also keep track, on a calendar once a week, the difference between sent and used on the digital meter. I currently have 431 kwh in the bank to use my electric heater in the bedroom when it gets cold. Not bad for only 5 panels!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:50 pm

I wonder when CFE will start showing the "acumulado" on their printed bills again as they were legislated to do?

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down