INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE)

3 posters

Go down

TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE) Empty TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE)

Post by Problem Child Tue May 07, 2019 7:00 pm

Spencer (need I say more?), has put on for free online, a detailed pamphlet, in English, on probably near all traffic violations and their fines. It's a searchable PDF.

Interestingly, I see many violations saying the fines are X days wages, and some where the fine is between $80 and $400+. I didn't read what criteria is used to determine the fine.

I'm sure there is a lingk on Sperncer's and I recall one at the homepage here.

D/L and read. I especially like the section that lists the only reasons a vehicle can bt towed. You don't want that since it is serious pesos if your car is towed.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE) Empty Re: TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE)

Post by kamcd Tue May 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Here's a really tricky two part solution - use your head and learn Spanish.

kamcd

Back to top Go down

TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE) Empty Re: TRAFFIC LAWS AND FINES IN ENGLISH (AND MORE)

Post by brigitte Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 pm

good suggeston but after the amount of time the man has been her and askingsimilar questions , I am afraid there is nothing to be done and we are doomed with all of his questions..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Tue May 07, 2019 10:01 pm

[quote="brigitte"]good suggeston but after the amount of time the man has been her and askingsimilar  questions , I am afraid there is nothing to be done and we are doomed with all of his questions..[/quote

Very on point Bridgette. Thanks for contributing alone with your amigo..

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down