INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puerto Vallarta as Perilous

2 posters

Go down

Puerto Vallarta as Perilous Empty Puerto Vallarta as Perilous

Post by hound dog Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am

One of Mexico´s most civilized coastal cities has taken on the guise of dangerous drug war battleground unworthy of visiting as a tourist for reasons entirely in the debilitated minds of the management of Princess Cruise Lines who cancelled remaining cruise stops in that city for the remainder of the year because - get this - it was too dangerous for their passengers. One example they cited is the vicious murder of a Canadian resident of that city in his residence which could have occurred for any number of reasons some of which imply his possible complicity in encouraging the event through irresponsible actions. Who knows but how does the management of Princess Cruise Lines presume to know the motive for this isolated act of extreme violence.

I am disgusted by this action on the part of that cruise line´s management. A vacuous and hurtful decision if there ever was one. We don´t have our heads in the clouds. We just cancelled a drive from Chiapas to Lake Chapala up the Pacific Coast via Acapulco and Zihuatanejo with a night´s stay in Los Troncones, Guerrero because the situation there and the situation inland on Highway 37 through the "infiernillo" region and Nueva Italia, Michoacan seemed a bit too unsettled with warring drug cartel families at the present time. We´ll do that later when things have settled down but here is what gets to me. Puerto Vallarta is in no way a dangerous destination. To lump that city in with the badlands of Acapulco or the Michoacan boonies in and around Apatzingan is the height of absurdity and hurts a lot of people simply trying to survive on the planet. I´ll bet the true story is that bookings were down due to the outrageous and unwarranted warden warning messages put out by the U.S. State Department and Princess simply wanted to cancel unprofitable cruises. There was no reason for this seemingly disingenuous excuse.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Puerto Vallarta as Perilous Empty Re: Puerto Vallarta as Perilous

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 am

I couldn't agree with you more Mr. Dawg. There were many red flags in my mind with what happened to that poor Canadian soul in PV. Here's what I'm talking about:

- Involved in a "grey market" business.
- $20,000 in cash on hand.
- Much younger wife.
- Stabbed over 25 times. (Not a random robbery IMO)
- Nothing more in the news about it.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down