INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for beaten man at Cruz Roja?

+4
espíritu del lago
ferret
David
MyHomeSweetHome
8 posters

Go down

Help for beaten man at Cruz Roja? Empty Help for beaten man at Cruz Roja?

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

link to name & criminal history

Apparently, this man is waiting at Cruz Roja after being terribly beaten in the face & head. What initially was a cry out for the expat community to cover his medical bills became a debate on whether he deserves the hand out? The mod on TOB took it upon themselves to leave the thread closed with missing posts in the error of sympathy as I see it.

Excuse me? I am a very compassionate person but according to this man's record, he has not extended compassion to his victims habitually! Is he running from the law by being in Mexico without proper paperwork?

I'm a US tax payer and I don't want to pay his bills there or here if he has had no remorse. Not saying he isn't deserving of another chance. Compassion gives second chances no? Without knowing whether he's here legally as he does not have his paper work, I must consider that he may be in flight. Someone wrote that he has lost ties with his family in the states. Probably for good reason.

It is appropriate to help people and show compassion to those who ask. Yes, compassion can be given without deserving it. Has he asked for help? I sincerely feel sorry for him, which is compassion, but without further information or record of good standing my pocket book is closed! I'd talk to him, even be sympathetic but he's going to have to figure the financial part out on his own.

Last edited by MyHomeSweetHome on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Help for beaten man at Cruz Roja? Empty Re: Help for beaten man at Cruz Roja?

Post by David Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Who are you talking about and what has he done?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

I was burned up because with so many needs down here, needs for good people, this guy is getting a hand out because he got beat to a pulp! It sounds like he's gotten caught. It is their money to do as they please but some were putting the guilt trip on those of us not willing to financially give on this man's account, calling us uncompassionate. Compassion isn't just donating money. One poster said they'd rather donate to a cancer victim.

Last edited by MyHomeSweetHome on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 pm

The link shows that someone with the same name and same heritage has a record.
It has not been confirmed that the victim is, in fact, the same person in the link.
No where was it mentioned that he was a fugitive from the law AT THE PRESENT TIME.
Because the facts are not clear, the mod on TOB closed the topic.
On the other hand ????? Quien sabe???
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Were there not comments that someone had comfirmed it was him and there were warrants for his arrest confirmed by calling?

I've been trying to google how to find a wanted person to see if it can be confirmed via online but i'm not sure how to word it. Too bad the mod deleted the poster who said they called and feds will be coming to pick him up! I've tried searching online before since these shady people keep turning up!

Someone should post a site for fugitives: don't even think about coming here, eventually you WILL get caught!

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am

This has bothered me all night. These are some of the quotes still posted on TOB from people who went to visit him:

"The man is homeless without a passport/papers so most likely will get deported or extradited. Will fill in the results when I hear back from State Officials." (interested to hear what this poster finds out but the mod locked the thread!)

"Mr. Springwater stated he has lost all ties with his family, even though I am still trying to send messages out to a sister and 2 brothers."

"He was refusing to get transferred to Guad for care"

Someone else stated they were not giving to a fund for him but donating to help Red Cross.

It sure would be allot easier if information regarding warrants were available online down here. Unless I'm not able to do a proper search, this is all I was able to find and can't go any further with it.

Oklahoma Arrest Warrants
http://arrestwarrantguide.com/Oklahoma-Arrest-Warrants.php

"To find an arrest warrant in the state of Oklahoma, it is quite simple. Oklahoma County maintains a website that lists individuals with active warrants placed by the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office. The website offers a program for those with warrants, called the Sheriff's Surrender Program."

"The site asks those with any information in relation to those on the list to call the Oklahoma County Sherriff's Office Warrant Tip-line. All other information can be found on their site."

http://http://www.oklahomacounty.org/sheriff/warrantsearch

After opening the above site it did NOT show a warrant, which another poster mentioned there were 3 states with warrants.

http://www.oklahomacounty.org/sheriff/warrantsearch/warrantresults.asp (however, there is a disclaimer below)

Last edited by MyHomeSweetHome on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Must have had really slow internet this morning & unable to open pages I thought were not available here.)

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 am

You can bet if there is an active warrant or warrant's in any of the contiguous states, there will be action..should this be the man in question.

Allegedly , he is a 3peat child molester.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 am

What ever happened to this fella?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Good question, it'd be interesting to know.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm

MyHomeSweetHome wrote:I was burned up because with so many needs down here, needs for good people, this guy is getting a hand out because he got beat to a pulp! It sounds like he's gotten caught. It is their money to do as they please but some were putting the guilt trip on those of us not willing to financially give on this man's account, calling us uncompassionate. Compassion isn't just donating money. One poster said they'd rather donate to a cancer victim.

A well made point. We live about six months a year in Chiapas where there is an extraordinarily large community of desperately poor people and where intrafamily violence is commonplace and devastating, especially to women and children. The streets in Chiapas and Guatemala are littered with forlorn passed out drunks and emptied pint bottles of cheap sugar cane liquor disposed of in the streets and every neighborhood has its AA nightly meeting trying to overcome the state´s overwhelming problem with dysfunctional alcoholics who transgress against their families. You want to give money to help solve societal problems? Deport this swine and help the families who live here and are too poor to seek alternatives. We don´t need to support foreigners who come here from their native country and lean on this society. This fellow can tend his own nest.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I thought I caught a hint of an interesting back story....or forward if he was removed from Mexico.... if so.....by whom?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

kipissippi wrote:I thought I caught a hint of an interesting back story....or forward if he was removed from Mexico.... if so.....by whom?

INM can van him up and drop him off in San Ysidro or El Paso. Perhaps down to Huehuetenango with a bottle of Nuestra Liquor and some tortillas.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I can relate to what you are saying, Dawg.
When we lived one wet season in Coscomatepec we saw the same things you describe night after night. There were even a few female barflies, which surprised me at the time.
Veracruz too is trying to keep up with the problem with AA meetings... the drunks are not rousted off the streets by the cops, and like as not, spend the night sleeping it off in the gutters. We would worry about them drowning when the rains came, as the streets ran full and the curbs were 16 inches high in front of our house.
It is a sad situation and more of a problem than all the other drugs together IMHO. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

bobnliz wrote:I can relate to what you are saying, Dawg.
When we lived one wet season in Coscomatepec we saw the same things you describe night after night. There were even a few female barflies, which surprised me at the time.
Veracruz too is trying to keep up with the problem with AA meetings... the drunks are not rousted off the streets by the cops, and like as not, spend the night sleeping it off in the gutters. We would worry about them drowning when the rains came, as the streets ran full and the curbs were 16 inches high in front of our house.
It is a sad situation and more of a problem than all the other drugs together IMHO. Lizzy

Well said, Lizzy. I didn´t mean to sound incompassionate but one has to live in places like many parts of Chiapas, Oaxaca, Tabasco and Veracruz states to understand the depth of the problem. In Chiapas there is a constant drum beating by the government to request of wives and children subject to recurrent assault by drunken husbands/fathers that they denounce these vicious drunks but nobody goes to jail for very long for these offenses in Southern Mexico and when these guys get out in a few days there is hell to pay. So, this foreigner gets his ass whipped. God knows how many wives and children suffer the same fate in Chiapas perhaps on a daily basis and it doesn´t help to send them money to assuage one´s conscience. There are plenty of problems hereabouts without worrying about vagabonds that appear around here displaced from the slums of NOB. Send them home in the next van or, even better, off to Guatemala.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down