INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer

+4
Ojalero
MexicoPete
WillieRae
Zedinmexico
8 posters

Go down

Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer Empty Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:07 am

Internet light is out if you look. Pete's is out also as I saw him this AM so it is a widespread outage. I am typing this on Telecable cable modem which is working fine.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer Empty Re: Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer

Post by WillieRae Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:54 pm

3 houses behind Telmex...no problems so far today.....

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer Empty Re: Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer

Post by MexicoPete Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Up high in Ajijic above Zed and I still don't have Infinitum. I am using my iPhone as my personal hotspot. Trouble is Telcel is much more expensive than the competition.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojalero Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:00 pm

I have maybe a silly question, but how can those with their internet down learn about outages here?

On a closely related note:
Yes Telmex (DSL) internet in upper ajijic is down so don't try to fix your computer Illiterate-billboard
Ojalero
Ojalero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Paraprosdokian

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Las Salvias, no problems.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojalero Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:00 pm

David wrote:Las Salvias, no problems.

Do you drink it in a tea? Smoke it? What?
Ojalero
Ojalero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Paraprosdokian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

Las Salvias is a development above the sky gym mall in NW Ajijic. My Telnet is still down. Pete was down. Lots of folks in San Antonio were down yesterday also. I assume they are still down today. Ojalero many folks have both Telmex and Telecable or they visit a neighbor or LCS to use a public computer so folks see the messages. Better to know than to start pushing buttons when it is the fault of the provider. That's why we post seemingly useless posts cause actually they are not useless. David is close to me and his service still works so the outage seems all over the place. Bad card in DSL Switch??? Who knows.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:49 am

Mine hasn't worked since Saturday night nor does anyone across the street from me yet my neighbor and the LCS do. Go figure?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillwaters Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:20 am

My Telmex internet is working fine - I am up the hill from the Telmex office opposite Salvadors

Stillwaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 am

CanuckBob wrote:Mine hasn't worked since Saturday night nor does anyone across the street from me yet my neighbor and the LCS do. Go figure?

LCS gets one of its DSL Telmex services off the side street. You are on the mainstreet. I think the switch is sick but what do I know. They also just added Telecable service so it may be apples and oranges.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 pm

I went to Telmex and was told that one of the fiber optic lines feeding the office were many of the DSLAM cards are, is down. And that some persons spread out over a large area have no Telmex internet.

When I asked when it might be working again, he answered sadly that he did not know, but that he hoped soon
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillwaters Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:25 pm

We have Internet on the south side of the street but our neighbours don"t have any on the north side!

Stillwaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks Pete for finding out what is going on.  Look on your modem and when the Internet light is back on or green depending on model of modem than your  internet should be  back up.  Went to Telmex to pay bill and lots of folks with modem in hand thinking its the modem. Its not. Be patient folks.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyvmx Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:55 am

I have had no problem with Telmex internet in Lower La Floresta, but they have been out for a few days at the Hotel Perico.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 am

I know two folks who came back up so I think they fixed our problem.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am

Yes, it seems to be resolved.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down