INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telmex Internet - something you should all know about

3 posters

Go down

Telmex Internet - something you should all know about Empty Telmex Internet - something you should all know about

Post by simpsca Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:03 pm

I had a problem with my Telmex internet speed this morning. Couldn't get solid connection with any website. I was on the phone with Telmex over 2 hours. He determined that there were 8 other connections using my internet. I only have 3 devices. So finally he changed my login and password and immediately my internet functions at top speed. He said there are programs to hack into your internet and he recommends that I call Telmex and change my password every 5 months.

I'd never heard of this before so I thought I'd pass it along.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Telmex Internet - something you should all know about Empty Re: Telmex Internet - something you should all know about

Post by CHILLIN Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Sometimes you have upgrade you router to get better speed, stronger signals and greater protection. I just bought this one, but haven't installed it yet.
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-wi-fi-router/
The Telmex router is old and typically not the best for wi-fi. You still need it to connect to the internet, but use an ethernet connection from the Telmex unit to the new router
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telmex Internet - something you should all know about Empty Re: Telmex Internet - something you should all know about

Post by sparks Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:32 pm

I house sat in Melaque and often had slow speeds (not s bad as yours)

I found my landlord gave the modem code to two neighbors. I changed the password and waalaa. One neighbor came over asking and they were only going to be here for a few more weeks so I gave them the code
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down