INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the board so quiet?

+12
sumofabit
gringal
slainte39
hockables
viajero
gringomojado
RVGRINGO
Playaboy
CanuckBob
Jerlyn
Lady Otter Latté
Jim W
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is the board so quiet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is the board so quiet?

Post by hockables Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

In about 6 years frequenting these boards as I ( laughingly ) research my Mexinan Investment.... RVGringo was one of the few you could depend on for accurate information.... he and Rolly ( RIP )....
This is the second shot taken at RVGringo .... because he is no longer living Lakeside??

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 pm

RvGringo I still trust to be accurate, but only time will tell.
Chennagringo, was a different story. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

hockables wrote:In about 6 years frequenting these boards as I ( laughingly ) research my Mexinan Investment.... RVGringo was one of the few you could depend on for accurate information.... he and Rolly ( RIP )....
This is the second shot taken at RVGringo .... because he is no longer living Lakeside??

Thatz fucking sad.

Stick to selling your soup & cars
you don't know either one personally. rolly was super one of a kind and accurate and selflessly helpful. 'nough said ,because nobody even comes close
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

hockables wrote:In about 6 years frequenting these boards as I ( laughingly ) research my Mexinan Investment.... RVGringo was one of the few you could depend on for accurate information.... he and Rolly ( RIP )....

Thatz fucking sad.

Playa boy no longer lives at lakeside either, maybe they could make it a threesome for lunch, with the coordinator picking up the tab. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:07 am

Pedro wrote:

Thatz fucking sad.

you don't know either one personally. rolly was super one of a kind and accurate and selflessly helpful. 'nough said ,because nobody even comes close

DELETED
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 am

Thanks for the kind words. I may be living elsewhere, but my heart remains in Chapala and I stay in contact every day. I will continue to help or comment where I can.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 pm

I really think RVGringo's posts about cars are great, along with chillin and sonia/john.  Their accurate information (NOT) has directly led to my purchasing 4 cars out of the 20 I have done.  At first I tried to argue with them but found I can make more money letting people believe what they hear online.

I crossed the border today with a 2007 nafta built car (65000 miles, original owner) that the owners were 100% certain that it was extremely difficult and costly to import.  These peoples education came from reading the above named folks frequent posts.  I half heartily tried to point out the info they have is wrong.  

Instead I took the great deal they offered me. Now I am trying to decide if I will import it myself ($2100 full price, 6 hours to complete) and resell it in MX or just sell it in the States.  

So thanks RV and keep up the good work.  Your posts, along with Sonia/John and chillin, help me tremendously. I hope more people listen to them.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubia Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:15 pm

**half-heartedly** means only half my heart was in the game

Rubia

Humor : Straight up, slightly dirty, two olives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 pm

Rubia wrote:**half-heartedly**  means only half my heart was in the game

Whatever. People don't like to be told there beliefs are wrong. If people believe they are 100% correct that the sky is green, I will only suggest they look again.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2