INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All's quiet?

+2
hound dog
kipissippi
6 posters

Go down

All's quiet? Empty All's quiet?

Post by kipissippi Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

I've been checking a few lakeside forums and nothing (bad) seems to be happening lately..... maybe things are starting to go the other way? .....I hope?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

All's quiet? Empty Re: All's quiet?

Post by hound dog Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am

kipissippi wrote:I've been checking a few lakeside forums and nothing (bad) seems to be happening lately..... maybe things are starting to go the other way? .....I hope?

Sorry to disappoint youm Kippy but that is because posters here are hopelessly uninformed. Nothng is going the other way but the rat´s nest will continue to feed on its own poop.

I just happen to be in Chiapas and that is no less poblematic than Jalisco. Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps are commonplace here in Chiapas. At Lakeside in Jalisco, the same is an every day occurence. Wake up.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 am

Oh well...so much for wishfull thinking......
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 am

It has been quiet at Lakeside and in Guadalajara.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

I'd like to wake up and be informed hound dog, how might or where might I find information about "Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps..." that are commonplace lakeside?

Thanks
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am

There's been quite a few gang hits up here in Vancouver the past couple of weeks and now Washington state is worried that it is spilling across the border. Apparently high grade BC bud is being traded for guns and coke........... Sound familiar?

Last edited by CanuckBob on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am

hound dog wrote: Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps are commonplace here in Chiapas.

Geeesh Mr Dawg, you best be headed back to the lake......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 am

Well, so much for quiet in Gualajara. See www.borderlandbeat.com
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Read the article I posted about what happened in Guadalajara this morning at 4am - in a night club near where I used to live!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 pm

oncesubtle wrote:I'd like to wake up and be informed hound dog, how might or where might I find inents. Thanj God, the same is true any of those incidformation about "Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps..." that are commonplace lakeside? sing information about the

Thanks
Just for the record, I stated that the aforementioned carnage was commonplace in Chiapas, not Lakeside. We are now in Chiapas and will be for quite a while so I can´t speak of current events at the lake other than what I read in the Guadalajara Reporter´s online edition. There have been some terrible incidents among members of the local Lakeside community lately or so I hear from sources inside that community but I did not cite any such incidents as my information is nothing more than scuttlebutt.

Now, Chiapas is another matter but let´s not go there here at this time.

I did hear on local media here in San Cristóbal De Las Casas that there was a massacre in a very nice section of Guadalajara last night. Maybe we are lucky to be living in Zapatistaland.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Well I don't know about your record hound dog but the way I read your post was, "...posters here are hopelessly uninformed." and "Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps are commonplace here in Chiapas. At Lakeside in Jalisco, the same is an every day occurrence. Wake up." which is not only insulting but not true. I'd probably let this slide if you weren't a long term poster but there are some who may believe your post and that ain't right.

BTW, what happened to my quote in your post above? It is way out of whack.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 am

oncesubtle wrote:Well I don't know about your record hound dog but the way I read your post was, "...posters here are hopelessly uninformed." and "Stinking, severed, plastic wrapped body parts found in garbage dumps are commonplace here in Chiapas. At Lakeside in Jalisco, the same is an every day occurrence. Wake up." which is not only insulting but not true. I'd probably let this slide if you weren't a long term poster but there are some who may believe your post and that ain't right.

BTW, what happened to my quote in your post? It is way out of whack.

Sorry, oncesubtle, if I quoted you "...out of whack." That was not intentional.

The nice thing about forums is that they encourage discussion and the reader can choose what, if any, side they wish to believe in whole or in part. My statement about every day violence at Lakeside does seem a bit hyperbolic although I am aware of some pretty gruesome violence around Lakeside of late especially affecting the local Mexican community. It is only fair that I not discuss these issues while living in Chiapas after having left Lakeside a couple of weeks ago so I will refrain from further comment on Lakeside crime until we return this summer and even then, I will commit to couching mycomments less dramatically. I agree with oncesubtle that my post was unduly alarming and "...(not) right."

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Dog, this is one serious subject I'd like to get and keep straight. And please don't let my comments slow you down or keep you from sharing your insights about lakeside, they are appreciated.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down