INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for input and solid information anyone can offer...

+10
Pedro
viajero
artesialulu
Flamingo
Clueless
JayBear
easylife
RVGRINGO
gringal
elevator
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for input and solid information anyone can offer... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for input and solid information anyone can offer...

Post by Chapalagringa Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:40 pm

There wasn't anyone murdered in Brisas de Chapala in the past few years that I'm aware of.  There was an incident at the motel called Chapala Haciendas(not the fracc) which is down the road from the neighborhoods nextdoor to the gas station.   When Brisas had their problems, they happened before the security booth was being manned.  The houses that were robbed were easy to walk into from the street, nothing obstructing an intruder, not even a wall in one case and the homeowner wasn't deterred from living there  or interested in making many changes after the home invasion.  I wasn't interested in being robbed myself so we added security to our home, never had a problem in over 5 years while other homes that are easy to get into continue to have problems across across the board.  Never seen a home yet that was hit that wasn't easy to get into or didn't have a flimsy door lock.

Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for input and solid information anyone can offer... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for input and solid information anyone can offer...

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 am

I think elevator's concerns have been addressed (as well as those of poster's who comment without having read preceding posts).
It sounds as though Brisas is a lovely place to live for those seeking country living not far from city life.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2