INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepe and Aurora

3 posters

Go down

Pepe and Aurora Empty Pepe and Aurora

Post by El Bajio Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 am

We had dinner at Pepe and Aurora's last night for the first time and had a really good meal. One pizza and crepes both with salads, one beer, and one wine 280 pesos with tip. Service was excellent. Portions were large and we brought some home. Will definitely go back again.
El Bajio
El Bajio

Back to top Go down

Pepe and Aurora Empty Re: Pepe and Aurora

Post by David Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 am

GOOD place. We get Pizza there often. Lunch too. Nice folks, good food.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:54 pm

I used to like Pepe's, too Last time we were there, there was lot of drinking going on (by us, not his staff), anyway time for the bill to arrive and we were attempted to be charged almost 400 pesos too much for drinks. I had to call Pepe over and spent 15 minutes explaining that vodka was twofor oneand my companion had only one double, not two bill for that drink should have been 50esos, not 200. It got worse when it came to my drinks. He did not understand my complaint and tried to disagree with me. Anyway, he ended up charging us what he should have bringing the bill back again and it was still incorrect. Then he offered us a drink on the house. I love Pepe, what a sweetheart, but check your bill carefully, as this has happened to us before, even when he was managing Gerards. Wonder how many of us have a little bit too much alcohol and just pay what the bill is. Bad idea at Pepe's. Sorry, for the runins in this message. Computer problems. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Can someone post the location? Like Street name and number and whether it is in Ajijic or Chapala? Might want to stop by there.
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 pm

juanrey wrote:Can someone post the location? Like Street name and number and whether it is in Ajijic or Chapala? Might want to stop by there.

It is on the mountan side of the highway about half a mile or so west of Villa Nova in a free standing buiilding with a fairly large sign out front that says Pepe and Aurora's. Great parking. Great wood fired pizzas. Enjoy. Just don't drink too much so that you cannot figure out the bill. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down