INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper

+2
Intercasa
simpsca
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper Empty Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper

Post by simpsca Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper? I had one last year but it's broken - got it at Costco. Called Illumina y Decora and they don't have them. Thanks in advance is anyone knows of a place I can buy one.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper

Post by Intercasa Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

They sell the fun ones on every street corner in Guad, the tennis raquet types.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper

Post by CHILLIN Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Lakeside Express was saying some type of popular zapper was back in stock at Costco. I think it's the one that goes outside and has a CO2 gas cartridge to attract mosquitoes to it. Around 500 pesos.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Thank you everyone. Not sure what the tennis racket thing is but I'll contace Lakeside Express.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 pm

The tennis racket requires work and an aim .... not the same as hanging one in your patio
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

OK, I'm not into that much exercise so I'll go with the Costco variety which I just ordered from Lakeside Express! Very Happy 
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:44 pm

We have one we brought from NOB. You're suppose to put it at least 20 ft from your house to attract them away from the house.  Some of the, must be blind cause I still get bit.
Does anyone know where I can buy a mosquito zapper 851398
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 pm

I had a Costco zapper right at my front door last year and it worked great. But we had an electrical surge and knocked it out.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Steren store has two kinds. They have the big ones with the UV lightbulbs and electric grids and smaller ones which have a fan and suck
them in after attracting the bugs.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down