INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente

3 posters

Go down

Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente Empty Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Anyone have an experience they can share? Friends of mine had some work done by this leather shop. The work was only 3 days to a week after promised, not bad turn around time. Friends are very pleased with the work and I agree, very nice work.

A couple of months ago I went into the shop to ask for a quote. Was told to come back in a month, it'd only take 3 days otherwise a week. I went back a month later, was asked to come back the following week. Went back the following week to place the order, was kind of asked to come back but explained we've now returned when he requested. Our order was taken, lots of details. Yes, yes can do no problem, whatever you want I can do it. Told to come back in 8 days, the following week. Went back expecting to need to return in 3-8 days but was asked to wait 15 days more. After a week, I called to check on the order, he asked me to come in today. Went in today, still nothing. Said the order was sent out to someone who does work for him in Guadalajara. I'm thinking, there are so many details how are all these things going to be passed on to someone that's not here? I asked why he didn't tell me he couldn't fill the order? He said he could, do I want my deposit back? I said no. Asked me to come back next Wednesday. I said, "No, Monday as promised." Knowing full well this isn't going well and I'm wondering if he'll fill the order? I don't know what to think. He asked again, putting his hand in his pocket stating he'd return my deposit, what do I want to do? I said I wanted the purses not the deposit. He said to come back on Monday.

Sorry, just venting. This reminds me of the carpenter we worked with, horrible experience. I'm just wondered if anyone else had an experience with this shop and is it normal to be pushed so far out? Does he not want the work? I can look somewhere else although don't know where but would rather know that yes, he'll do the work to our satisfaction but it may take some time. I'm hoping. Viva Mexico!!!!

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente Empty Re: Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente

Post by gringal Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 pm

So, help those who haven't tried this place with their phony promises.
What's the name of the shop?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente Empty Re: Disenos Exclusivos on Carretera Oriente

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 pm

It's in the title :)

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lilikoi Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Dump the bums and get your money back ASAP.
lilikoi
lilikoi

Humor : Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHomeSweetHome Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 pm

I already did.

MyHomeSweetHome
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down