INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sausage sighting

+9
Grizzy
espíritu del lago
slainte39
Uncle Jack
Jim W
little italy
CanuckBob
CheenaGringo
Bud
13 posters

Go down

Sausage sighting Empty Sausage sighting

Post by Bud Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 pm

CB and company, for what it is worth, I could swear I saw Gaby (BD's wife) driving down the careterra in a blue Ford Feista. I also thought I saw a Mexican fellow driving their white Expedition around town. I hear they may be staying at one of their employees places in SJC.

Bud

Back to top Go down

Sausage sighting Empty Re: Sausage sighting

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

I just checked the online version of the GUADALAJARA REPORTER and failed to find any sign of the promised letter (statement).

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Thanks for the info Bud. We will pass it along to the proper authorities.

CG, are you surprised?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 pm

You bet!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Bud wrote:CB and company, for what it is worth, I could swear I saw Gaby (BD's wife) driving down the careterra in a blue Ford Feista. I also thought I saw a Mexican fellow driving their white Expedition around town. I hear they may be staying at one of their employees places in SJC.

Don't know who in the hell you are "BUD", I don't believe you AT ALL. First of all there all many "white expeditions" here in town. Second why in the hell would they chance being here when they know the authorities are after them? Just doesn't make sense. Go play someplace else. Why didn't you follow her or "the mexican fellow??? I would have. I personally believe you are trying to start something. And if you are "Big Dude" or Gaby, get a life. One more comment, don't you think the authorities have the employees that worked for "big dude" under surveillance??

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:26 pm

little italy wrote:
Bud wrote:CB and company, for what it is worth, I could swear I saw Gaby (BD's wife) driving down the careterra in a blue Ford Feista. I also thought I saw a Mexican fellow driving their white Expedition around town. I hear they may be staying at one of their employees places in SJC.

Don't know who in the hell you are "BUD", I don't believe you AT ALL. First of all there all many "white expeditions" here in town. Second why in the hell would they chance being here when they know the authorities are after them? Just doesn't make sense. Go play someplace else. Why didn't you follow her or "the mexican fellow??? I would have. I personally believe you are trying to start something. And if you are "Big Dude" or Gaby, get a life. One more comment, don't you think the authorities have the employees that worked for "big dude" under surveillance??

You crack me up Little Italy, Just knew someone would pick up on Myles aka"Big Dude" nickname.....He "LOVES" it! Shit stirring

BTW, Bud is not BD or LM.....He/she joined this board on 4/5/2010.....way B4 them.....however Bud maybe someone we know and respect......Just sayin
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jack Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Well, #### all this nonsense. When do you get some more Italian sausage on line?

uj
Uncle Jack
Uncle Jack
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twisted and Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Two things....

Does anyone think the remaining BD product out there for sale was corrupted in any way? Reason for asking...I've got some in the freezer.

Can anyone figure out why BD, who was putting out a good product (IMHO), and building a good reputation, would throw it all away?
I could understand it if his merchandise was crap and not selling. scratch
Many businesses go belly up for lack of quality, performance, or marketing skills, but this did not seem to be the case here.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm

I can't help but wonder if he was having to pay money to cartels. protection money or what you want to call it. Could threats have been made to family members?
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:11 pm

The sausage cartels??? Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Since you might be someone that we know and respect, why did you give this information on the web and not to one of the investors when you know damn well BD and Gaby are fugitives and wanted for criminal activities??? Now having said that, who told you they were staying in SJC? If you wanted to get a rise out of this, you found one fool me. Didn't work for others. Sausage sighting 501432

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I bought and consumed some of the last batch of the sausages before I was aware of what was going on with BD and lived. I wondered if the last run was OK but if he was sneaking out of town he wouldn't have let his employees or anyone know in advance so probably no worries.

I understand they had a garage sale the weekend before or the weekend of the disappearance. I have never heard of anyone threatened and fleeing a cartel who had time to raise some cash with a garage sale first.
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm

"Can anyone figure out why BD, who was putting out a good product (IMHO), and building a good reputation, would throw it all away?" slainte39

Well, if a person were, let´s just say for example, a sociopath he would have a need for stimulation and excitement that does not come from day-to-day work and running a business. Sociopaths enjoy living on the edge; almost getting caught provides a real thrill. Because of this and their impulsive natures they can not consistently run a business for any length of time. It is too boring, too much work, not enough kick and, besides, work is for suckers. Although sociopaths have a poor work ethic, they ARE expert at exploiting others. They frequently possess entrepreneurial abilities so they are good at starting a business but lack the capacity or interest in working steadily over the long haul. They simply get bored. Just saying.

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 pm

slainte39 wrote:The sausage cartels??? Very Happy

Oh dear lawd I just spewed vodka tonic on my laptop. Beer

E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:"Can anyone figure out why BD, who was putting out a good product (IMHO), and building a good reputation, would throw it all away?" slainte39

Well, if a person were, let´s just say for example, a sociopath he would have a need for stimulation and excitement that does not come from day-to-day work and running a business. Sociopaths enjoy living on the edge; almost getting caught provides a real thrill. Because of this and their impulsive natures they can not consistently run a business for any length of time. It is too boring, too much work, not enough kick and, besides, work is for suckers. Although sociopaths have a poor work ethic, they ARE expert at exploiting others. They frequently possess entrepreneurial abilities so they are good at starting a business but lack the capacity or interest in working steadily over the long haul. They simply get bored. Just saying.

I see you have read Dr. Hare's classic work on the subject. Just sayin' as well. Beer
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Yeah. Knowledge is self-defense. Beer Back at cha.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:"Can anyone figure out why BD, who was putting out a good product (IMHO), and building a good reputation, would throw it all away?" slainte39

As having had several long conversations with the subject, he didn't seem complicated enough to be a sociopath, but that could have been part of his modus operandi, well honed. He appeared to have a work ethic, but again that could have been part of the smoke screen.
Delving deeper, it seems to be a complicated case of human behaviour that would push the envelope on my own work ethic...so I'll go back to the easy answer...the sausage cartels made him do it. (shrugged shoulders) Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

I never met the gentleman in question so I have no clue what drives him. However, contrary to what we all would like to think--sociopaths can not be readily spotted. They appear to be whatever it is they want you to believe they are. But in reality, the sausage cartels may be behind the whole thing. Very Happy
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

I'll say this nicely. I think you're full of crap.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:11 am

And, trust us on this one, Bud. JoeC saying you are full of crap really is saying it nicely--for him.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am

I heard he was caught eating an unpaid for grape at Superlake and had to leave town.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down