INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta

4 posters

Go down

Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta Empty Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta

Post by Electricdartman Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Help!

I purchased bus tickets online from (http://secure.primeraplus.com.mx/GFA/Default.aspx?alias=secure.primeraplus.com.mx/gfa/primeraplus) from Puerto Vallarta to Guardalahara. Upon reviewing the online tickets, I am not sure where in PV to catch the bus? I emailed customer service with the following response.

Thank you for contacting customer care team of Grupo Flecha Amarilla, for us it is very important to know your concerns and I understand that you need help. I´m Juan José López and will be a pleasure to serve you.

The adress in Puerto Vallarta is in Carretera Federal Tepic Km 4, Colonia Las Mojoneras, in the Pitillal, Jalisco.

Thank´s for your preference.

Atte.
Juan José López Moreno
Call-Center
Supervisor.

When I searched the address with Google Maps I end up quite a distance north of PV? I have emailed back numerous times but have had no response.

Please help me get to Guardalajara so I can visit everyone in Ajijic/Lake Chapala Beer

Thankyou in advance for the help.

Ricardo

Electricdartman
Electricdartman

Humor : OK

Back to top Go down

Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta Empty Re: Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta

Post by sparks Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

The bus station is just a little north of the PV airport. Any taxi can get you there
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta Empty Re: Help with PrimeraPlus bus station in Puerto Vallarta

Post by Electricdartman Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks Sparks, we are arriving late andwill be staying close to the airport and catching the bus in morning. Is there only one Bus Depot? Address?
Electricdartman
Electricdartman

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Only one to Guadalajara. If 'bus station' doesn't work with taxi ... tell them it's the 'Central de Camiones' para Guadalajara
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricdartman Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks for the Help Very Happy
Electricdartman
Electricdartman

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricdartman Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Does anyone know where the bus stops in Guardalajara? Website mentions Zapopan?
Electricdartman
Electricdartman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

there's two of them, but if you're coming in to Chapala, don't get off on the first one! Wait till it gets closer to Tonala. Unless someone else knows better.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Zapopan is the first stop ... tho they may not all stop there. Tonala should be 'end of the line'. Much closer to Chapala
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electricdartman Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Adventure at it's best Thumbs up

Thanks All
Electricdartman
Electricdartman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Electricdartman wrote:Adventure at it's best Thumbs up

Thanks All

I know off topic , but, welcome, and let us know, we are set for golf, you and yours, Hocks and his, Deb and I...2 3 somes, followed by mas cervesa! Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down