INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical care for retired military lakeside

5 posters

Go down

Medical care for retired military lakeside Empty Medical care for retired military lakeside

Post by lisatx Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 am

Awhile back there was a post about retired military members being able to use their Tricare insurance at the Ajijic Clinic. I decided to give them a try.
At present I'm very disappointed with this clinic. Come to find out there quite dishonest, and most likely you will be required to pay for your care up front and get reimbursed later by Tricare after YOU file your claim. Seems this clinic had a small budget whereby they would pay the up front cost and you would pay the co-pay. But those funds are depleted and they no longer do that. In my case Dr. Culpepper ordered lab work and told me I would be contacted as to when and where to get the blood work done. A month went by, no call. So I asked about it and they gave me the run around. But said they would take care of it. Many more weeks went by, still no call. So I then spoke to the Dr. who informed me that they no longer have the fund
to pay the up front costs. That I must pay for the labs, plus the co-pay

lisatx

Back to top Go down

Medical care for retired military lakeside Empty Re: Medical care for retired military lakeside

Post by hockables Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 am

Services rendered are Cash Only ... to be reimbursed by whatever coverage you may have... be it Military, Government, or Private Health Plans.

That a small underfunded Mexican Clinic doesn't have an account to carryover patients Health Costs before Insurance Settlement surprises you... surprises me!!

Your " entitlement " ended at The Rio Grande

Sorry
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Medical care for retired military lakeside Empty Re: Medical care for retired military lakeside

Post by E-raq Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am

hockables wrote:Services rendered are Cash Only ... to be reimbursed by whatever coverage you may have... be it Military, Government, or Private Health Plans.

That a small underfunded Mexican Clinic doesn't have an account to carryover patients Health Costs before Insurance Settlement surprises you... surprises me!!

Your " entitlement " ended at The Rio Grande

Sorry

Very well put Hocks.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 am

Down here we call it the Rio Bravo.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:45 pm

CHAPALA MED is now taking patients with VA benefits under the Foreign Medical Program. Unfortunately we are not ready to take patients with TRICARE yet.

I hope this helps at least a good number of retired military residents.

Best wishes,
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down