INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Rye Bread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by ComputerGuy on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm

It would be great if this is the case. I just bought some of their grain bread, the copycat stuff from Costco, from the oven. I didn't see any "rye".

ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 2194
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by ComputerGuy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:09 pm

SuperLake has rye bread today, but not much. Lots of pumpernickel left. Rye was up front; none in the freezer (unless some enterprising soul hid them).
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 2194
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by Rosa Venus on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Ajijic has a relatively new bakery - Lilifher - and it is really, really good. Fernando, one of the owners, speaks perfect English and he often has loaves of rye bread. I haven't tried it, but what I have bought there has been excellent. He also has a deli area with cheeses and meats - and Tillamook salted butter sold by the 4 oz. cube.

It's on Colon, just south of the plaza, mid-block on the west side. Great place.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2012-05-24
Location : Mexico
Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by Zedinmexico on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:Ajijic has a relatively new bakery - Lilifher - and it is really, really good. Fernando, one of the owners, speaks perfect English and he often has loaves of rye bread. I haven't tried it, but what I have bought there has been excellent. He also has a deli area with cheeses and meats - and Tillamook salted butter sold by the 4 oz. cube.

It's on Colon, just south of the plaza, mid-block on the west side. Great place.


Agreed. His Rye bread is 20P and he is a super fellow!!

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5297
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : On the hill in Ajijic
Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by ComputerGuy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Will have to make the trip. Not a good idea for the next few days unless you're going to the fiestas.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 2194
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by Zedinmexico on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am

Zedinmexico wrote:
Rosa Venus wrote:Ajijic has a relatively new bakery - Lilifher - and it is really, really good. Fernando, one of the owners, speaks perfect English and he often has loaves of rye bread. I haven't tried it, but what I have bought there has been excellent. He also has a deli area with cheeses and meats - and Tillamook salted butter sold by the 4 oz. cube.

It's on Colon, just south of the plaza, mid-block on the west side. Great place.


Agreed. His Rye bread is 20P and he is a super fellow!!

Z


He sells out early I forgot to say.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5297
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : On the hill in Ajijic
Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by joec on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

I can't find the RYE bread in SL. Where is it located and on what day is it delivered?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1214
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 75
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by ComputerGuy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:22 am

I have no idea what day deliveries happen. Last week Pancho promised Monday, but nothing turned up until Saturday. They put some in the freezer, where the English Muffins and pie shells are, and a few up front in the bread counter beside the freshly-baked bread, on the top shelf. By Saturday afternoon, there was no rye left in the freezer and I took the 2nd last loaf from up front.

It was almost three weeks between lots.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 2194
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by simpsca on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 am

joec wrote:I can't find the RYE bread in SL. Where is it located and on what day is it delivered?

I got rye bread in Superlake in the freezer section. It's on the top shelf of the freezer near the Hagen Daz ice cream. It's a double loaf, unmarked but if you look at it you can see the carroway seeds. It's 89 pesos for a double size loaf.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Posts : 2518
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 72

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by Flamingo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Several vendors at the Tuesday Farmer's Market have rye bread. The man along the back wall usually has the freshest breads. I don't like rye bread so haven't bought it, but have heard others remark on how good it is.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Rye Bread - Page 2 Empty Re: Rye Bread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum