INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Software Change?

2 posters

Go down

Forum Software Change? Empty Forum Software Change?

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Has anyone other than myself noticed a change in the way certain format buttons work when posting? For example, the bold button use to insert a bracketed small b both before and after the section one wanted to be in bold. Now I simply click on it to start the bold and then again when I want the bold feature stopped.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Forum Software Change? Empty Re: Forum Software Change?

Post by mattoleriver Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 am

Neil, since you posted this topic I have noticed a few different places where your bold font areas are screwed up. Sometimes the code is showing, sometimes not everything within the code is in bold font. I just typed this in the manner that you described and it seems to work for me. I think that it's a recent change and a little more convenient than it was.

George
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm

George:

I have been watching to see what I am doing to mess up the code. From what I have figured out so far, things work as they should when one clicks on bold and then types everything absolutely correct and then clicks on bold again. Should one misspell or miss punctuation within the bold, it messes with the code if you simply go in to make the correction. I am guessing that if you back space back to the problem and then retype, you may be OK?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down