INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio

2 posters

Go down

Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio Empty Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Last year we stopped at the Hole in One for a cocktail and after CanuckBob mentioned the Cuban Night on August 10th, we decided to try them for dinner. Basically the entire experience was a disappointment between very mediocre food and paying a cover for a "special night" that failed to deliver. In my opinion, I don't feel that this establishment has been able to figure out just who they want to be.

Slideshow: https://picasaweb.google.com/118146709599975173363/HOLEInONERESTAURANTSANANTONIOJALISCOMEXICO?authkey=Gv1sRgCJzo2uqy4frw9gE#slideshow/5781761448597440546

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio Empty Re: Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio

Post by johninajijic Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm

CG - Were you there after the two women Chefs from GDL took over?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio Empty Re: Hole in One Restaurant - San Antonio

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Friday, August 10th. I noticed at least one female cooking but not sure if she was who you are referring to. I had a horrible steak, Kathy had a dried out fish entree and our friend had a clubhouse sandwich that was probably the best item ordered. One out of three doesn't cut it. On the other hand, the drinks were fairly stout.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Friday, August 10th. I noticed at least one female cooking but not sure if she was who you are referring to. I had a horrible steak, Kathy had a dried out fish entree and our friend had a clubhouse sandwich that was probably the best item ordered. One out of three doesn't cut it. On the other hand, the drinks were fairly stout.

Thanks, I'll know not to take our Dinner Group there. Made that mistake with Number Four restaurant. What a disaster. They should call it Number - 4.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down