INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLE IN ONE Restaurant Review - San Antonio

2 posters

Go down

HOLE IN ONE Restaurant Review - San Antonio Empty HOLE IN ONE Restaurant Review - San Antonio

Post by johninajijic Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Five of us from our Bi Monthly Dinner group ate at Hole in One restaurant in San Antonio. We reserved a table and upon walking in observed many tables were reserved. They filled up fast. The blackboard was wheeled over to us with the specials. We were given the Menu. The menu is fairly extensive with a few soups, 6 or 7 appetizers and 6 or 7 salads. Some of the appetizers and salads, I have not seen on any other Ajijic menu. There was a good list of Entrees too, too numerous to mention.

We ordered drinks, some margaritas and some soft drinks. Those who ordered the Margaritas said they were strong. Some ordered appetizers. One ordered Clam Chowder served in a bread bowl. Others ordered Spinach salad, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives and provolone cheese. It came with a balsamic reduction vinegarette. Others liked it, but I did not. Perhaps I just like cooked spinach better.

Then we ordered. Two of us ordered the Beef Filet which comes served over mashed and sweet potatoes and sliced yellow and red peppers. It is without a doubt the "BEST" Filet Mignon in the Ajijic area. Two people ordered the Rigatoni with shrimp, bacon, spinach and mixed vegetables in a red sauce. One person ordered a Hamburger with fries.

The presentation and quality of the food was excellent. We highly recommend Hole in One as one of three "Best" restaurants at Lakeside.

Food quality: Excellent
Service: Excellent
Ambiance: Not much, but we don't eat ambiance
Prices: Average, no higher than any other restaurant
Cleanliness: Excellent
Phone: 766 4477

johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

HOLE IN ONE Restaurant Review - San Antonio Empty Re: HOLE IN ONE Restaurant Review - San Antonio

Post by Carry Bean Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:27 pm

The few meals I've had there have been excellent. Good young chef & I hope they can keep up the quality.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down