INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara

3 posters

Go down

Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Empty Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 am

Because of dental appointments in the area, we stumbled across a real surprise in Guadalajara. This store would compete well with specialty shops in any city NOB. Besides a great selection of baked goods, they have a sizable selection of imports - cheeses, meats, beers & packaged food products. Also have a fairly nice selection of cooking utensils and other gadgets. [img]Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Dscn4410[/img]

It is located on Ave. Mexico:
[img]Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Goiti10[/img]

Slideshow of interior: https://picasaweb.google.com/118146709599975173363/GOITIGUADALAJARAMEXICO?authkey=Gv1sRgCIKy1anm7s2ruQE#slideshow/5780950544190602434

If you are not familiar with this option and are in the area, I would suggest a stop!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Empty Re: Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 pm

You forgot to mention that they also have a good selection of Big Daddy's Sausages. LOL

Withing a 5 block radius of Goiti, you also have some great other delis such as La Casita, La Cabana, Alidinos, Lolis and Bon Appetit.

Most of them carry all the products from NOB that you might be missing while living here.

If you thing some of the local stores are expensive here in Ajijic, just wait till you check out their prices. Much higher, but great selection.
Surte
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Empty Re: Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara

Post by E-raq Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Nice slideshow, a definite stop on our list. Thanks Neil.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Actually Big Daddy, last Thursday when we were in there, only Italian were spotted. It was intentional that I didn't mention pricing since I felt this was a specialty store that carried items often not found elsewhere:
[img]Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Dscn4411[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Actually Big Daddy, last Thursday when we were in there, only Italian were spotted. It was intentional that I didn't mention pricing since I felt this was a specialty store that carried items often not found elsewhere:
[img]Goiti Panaderia/Pasteleria/Deli - Guadalajara Dscn4411[/img]

Thanks, we just talked with them and I guess we are soldout again. Going in Tuesday to restock.

The funny thing about the pricing is while doing a tasting one afternoon at Goiti, the people that were buying there did not seem to mind the prices. I think it is because the quality to so good.

Our sausages that sell for $75 here Lakeside, sell for $88 in Gaudalajara.

Wish we got the difference. LOL
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down