INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US

+11
binky
Jim W
Bill Phillips
hockables
merry
Grizzy
CheenaGringo
sparks
Carry Bean
sampati
Chico
15 posters

Go down

Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US Empty Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US

Post by Chico Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Anyone have a recommendation, that they have used successfully? Totally slipped my mind, but my best friends, of almost 50 years have birthdays on the 18th and 20th, so I need it delivered on the 19th. Any webbsite that can move and get my order to Michigan in 24 hours will work. I can handle flowers on my own and will do it as a last resort. I am thinking food products, but at this late juncture, will appreciate any help. Thanks, chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US Empty Re: Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US

Post by sampati Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm

I recently sent my friend in Florida a fruit basket with fruit, nuts, snacks. I sent it through the FTD florist that I ordered her flowers from. I think most FTD florists can deliver food baskets as well as flowers. Check it out.

Yep, just checked out FTD Florists on the web, they do send gourmet baskets. Google FTD Florists in Michigan and I know you will find one in the city where your friends live. Good luck.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US Empty Re: Looking for a webbsite that will send birthday goodies to US

Post by Chico Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I just googled FTD and all I could find were flowers. I do not want flowers. Appreciate yout help, but could find nothing other than flowers. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Just for fun I googled Detroit Michigan. Here is a website for you to look at. You have to scroll down on the left hand side of their website to find gourmet baskets. Most FTD florists will have similar websited.

http://ftdflorists.com/clickthrough.xml?log_id=66531308&member_id=6242
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Amazon gift cards.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

http://www.thelatinproducts.com/

http://www.mexgrocer.com/
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:24 pm

An order placed with Amazon today with one day rush shipping will arrive by the 19th.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

To.die.for! Mrs Prindables apples!
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Grizzy wrote:To.die.for! Mrs Prindables apples!

Grizzy! Only chocolate or caffeine will do! bounce

M.

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 am

If'n yer talk'n bout back in Detroit Skippy.... try call'n 1-800- fi-fo-fi- fo-fo-fi-fo
$350.00 Lapdance
$400.00 What Yer Momma Never Showed Ya
$500.00 Round The World
$ 40.00 Do It Yourself
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Phillips Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 am

Edible Arrangements
Bill Phillips
Bill Phillips
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Trent Lakes Ont. in the summer - Chula Vista in the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 am

Hickory farms
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 am

I second Edible Arrangements....have sent many and people LOVE them. Also, there's Mrs. Fields' giant chocolate chip birthday cookie cake, another big hit.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 am

merry wrote:
Grizzy wrote:To.die.for! Mrs Prindables apples!

Grizzy! Only chocolate or caffeine will do! bounce

M.

The apples are just the delivery vehicle for chocolate, caramel, nuts and other yummy goodies. I sip coffee while pretending to eat my daily ration of fruit when I indulge in a Mrs Prindables' razberry Very Happy
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 am

Why mess around? Godiva delivers out of heaven chocolates to your door.
Yum. cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm

gringal wrote:Why mess around? Godiva delivers out of heaven chocolates to your door.
Yum. cheers

I second the Godiva. Try the ice cream sometime. Richest I have ever tasted.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by natbug Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 am

Popcornopolis!!!! They have giant cones of the most delicious popcorn treats imaginable ranging from savory to sweet. My grown kids love the Zebra ones with lots of white and milk chocolate. I'm partial to the Rocky Road myself.

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luisa Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:17 am

Zingerman's Deli, Honey Baked Hams

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down