INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosemary Grayson - Missing (posting for Ros Freed) UPDATE

+10
Big Daddy Mexico
hockables
Flamingo
simpsca
CanuckBob
Ms.Thang
RoofBob
Trailrunner
Chico
mielicita
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rosemary Grayson - Missing (posting for Ros Freed) UPDATE - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosemary Grayson - Missing (posting for Ros Freed) UPDATE

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm

I called the police...they didn't have a clue about any missing woman. They said they would go look, I hope they do. I heard him call it in on the radio.
I have also communicated with the person who is helping with this.

This was hours ago, but it WAS today that my friend saw her, hope she is still there.
The description was spot on.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Rosemary Grayson - Missing (posting for Ros Freed) UPDATE - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosemary Grayson - Missing (posting for Ros Freed) UPDATE

Post by mielicita Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Found!!!!!!!!!! More in a minute.....Ms Thank you're incredible.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm

WOW!

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Wow, is right! Waiting for more. . .

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 pm

the power of the internet.... very impressed & well done!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mielicita Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

The power of the internet and the power of a community that pulls together. Silly I know, but I get a little teary eyed about now.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

The Power of this Forum is incredible.

Congratulations for everybodies effort.

And a special thanks to CBob for making this Forum what it is, and for what it has become.

Salud! Beer
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm

What's the latest? Is she safe and with the authorities?

Yes, this forum just keeps getting better, CB - and we have C.com to thank for this! lol

Last edited by Trailrunner on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mielicita Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

With the authorities...at the police station. Friends on the way to get her. Waiting for a call. She's safe...very out of it. But she was calm according to the police.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Aw, man. I love a happy ending. Thanks Mielicita and Ms. Thang, well done.

Last edited by Trailrunner on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Posted found here at 9:40 PM. The folks on the other two forms I just looked at, hadn't learned the good news.

Thank goodness for the power of the net. Keep up the good work folks. Seeing what we (actually you all, for I'm up north right now) can do together through the net is fantastic.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 pm

mielicita wrote:With the authorities...at the police station. Friends on the way to get her. Waiting for a call. She's safe...very out of it. But she was calm according to the police.
If you are at the Chapala Police station and need anything we are across the street. Just give a shout up, "Hey Bob" and it's cookies and milk or anything else you may need.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm

You guys are just amazing. Thank you all for caring so much.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mielicita Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

I've just spoken to Ros Freed, the friend, who couldn't stop talking about how amazing everyone was, how everyone swung into action...she is incredibly thankful and wants you all to know!

Rosemary lucid to a degree altho didn't really talk much. She was given some sleeping pills and went to sleep. Tomorrow she will go to stay at a secure facility around lakeside and the people there will consult with her psychiatrist, get her meds sorted out, etc.

And meanwhile Ros is going to see how to get Rosemary "repatriated" back to England as soon as possible. The plan as it stands now, is for someone to meet her at the airport whenever that happens, and take her immediately to a national health facility in London.

All's well that ends well...at least in our little corner of the earth.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Wow, wait till CB sees what his board did! Are you proud of us today CBob?

Roofbob, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of us were ever in the pokey and Yelled HEY BOB! you would come a running. With cookies and a comforting beverage. I love it.

And Flamingo, we really do care and I love that about us.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Great job by everyone.Hope that she can be repatriated, and live a long life.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 pm

This from Ros

You are all truly amazing people! I made the official reports, but you all got the news out and searched and you CARED. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, Lakeside truly is an amazing place, because of the wonderful people who live here. I am honored to be part of this community. I'll try my best to live up to it! Ros

Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Amazing tale. Truly reflects the spirit of the community especially on this board.
Well done people, very well done.
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 am

Ms.Thang wrote:Wow, wait till CB sees what his board did! Are you proud of us today CBob?

Roofbob, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of us were ever in the pokey and Yelled HEY BOB! you would come a running. With cookies and a comforting beverage. I love it.

And Flamingo, we really do care and I love that about us.

Very proud. It is situations like this that just prove we have the best members possible. We may fight and call each other a lot of names but when the chips are down we band together and function like a well oiled machine. Great job everyone.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

Wonderful ending to a very scary story. Great job to all who went out looking and kept things going.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2