INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting problem

2 posters

Go down

Posting problem Empty Posting problem

Post by papa chango Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 am

I have been out of town on a trip and busy doing tourist things so I haven't been keeping up with what's happening on this board. Today was the first time I tried to post a reply to an existing post and I had a problem doing so. 

Whenever I would tap the box to enter a post , the forum software would immediately jump to the top of the screen and I could no longer see where I was trying to enter the post without scrolling back down. Perhaps this is only a problem for those of us that are using touch screens. Has anyone else had a problem like this when trying to post a reply? 

BTW, this post was created offline and then copied and pasted but I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a similar problem when entering a new post.

Perhaps my smartphone has picked up a virus because when I was in Mexico City I started receiving spam messages on it. Also, I think somebody has stolen most of my Telcel minutes. I am running Avast software virus checker and it has not reported any problems.

Any ideas what my problem is?
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Posting problem Empty Re: Posting problem

Post by joyfull Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:48 pm

I have had trouble posting before. Try signing out and signing back in. Another issue I have had was getting signed out and not realizing it until I went to post. Good luck
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down