INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My latest find..

Go down

My latest find.. Empty My latest find..

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 am

When I have to go to town and need my Mexico fix....They are open 7 day a week and holidays..They even speak fluent English.Good looking women! They have given Walmart and HEB a run for the money! Need to BBQ they got it! Cheese! Did I say cheese and Cerviche!!! My only complaint is they don't have beer yet! They even on weekends bbq the best ribs if you are too lazy to do it yourself. I will tell ya right now that store has more Germans and Black people during the rush hours. Also they have one in Killeen where I can take my big pot up there and they will call me when they get in the mood to make pozole or birria.! homemade chorizo always got it!!! Thank God Texas appreciates Mexicans and Mexico. FYI in these small towns you will never see our LEO's harassing these good people even if they are illegal. Now if they are selling drugs that is another story.

Since some of Y'all are wondering why I posted this here in about Mexico when I am NOB cause I still have a house in Mx.. My friends at Tapitos deserve a mention for keeping us happy when we need our Mexico fix !!!! Did I say they even special order stuff for us?? flag waver flag waver flag waver

http://www.lastapatiasmeatmarket2.com/
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

My latest find.. Empty Re: My latest find..

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

I need to clarify they are legal...we still don't harass those who are illegal cause many of them have been here for years I know quite a few of them.. So not every in the US harasses illegals..
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down