INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review

2 posters

Go down

RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review Empty RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review

Post by johninajijic Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

Last night five of us from our Bi Monthly Dinner group ate at Ricki's Japanese and Thai restaurant. First, drink orders were taken. Two of our griends really like the Thai Iced Tea.

Then our orders were taken. One person ordered a Chicken dish with rice and a salad on the plate. I'm not sure what it was called. Two others ordered the California rolls. There are 8 on the plate for each order. They also ordered the Shrimp Tempura appetizer.

Two of us ordered Miso Soup. I ordered the Green salad which consists of crispy lettuce, spinach, cucumber, brocolli, tomatoes and about 1/4 of an avocado. They give you a plastic bottle of Asian dressing to use as much as you wish. The salad is huge and really enough for two. I consider this to be the "best" salad in Ajijic for the price. We also ordered the Shrimp Tempura. There are 6 very lightly golden brown large Shrimp that come with seperate bowls of a light Soy Sauce. The cost for the above with two soft drinks was $ 277. pesos. All of us are always happy with the food and service at Ricki's.

We highly recommend Ricki's Japanese & Thai restaurant. Very clean. No atmosphere
Marcos Castellanos # 27
766 1627
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review Empty Re: RICKI'S JAPANESE and THAI Restaurant Review

Post by Ms.Thang Sat May 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I love Rikkis, I always get the shrimp tempura "Cono' and my husband loves the eel with rice dish, but everything we have had there is good. Service is always GREAT.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down