INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vaccines

3 posters

Go down

vaccines Empty vaccines

Post by drmike Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 am

A good article about pediatricians "firing" patients for refusing the multitude of vaccines for their children...

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/02/doctors-now-firing-patients-who-reject.html
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

vaccines Empty Re: vaccines

Post by ferret Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 pm

I can't use the word I want to here in the General Section to describe those Doctors. Smells like a class action suit to me.
If I was one of those patients, I'd type up a form letter with the patient's name describing all the side effects of vaccinations and have THE DOCTOR SIGN IT THAT HE/SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE if any of those side effects present themselves in the patient. If they want to shove vaccination in your face then they better damn well be able to back it up with confidence.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 pm

ferret wrote:I can't use the word I want to here in the General Section to describe those Doctors. Smells like a class action suit to me.
If I was one of those patients, I'd type up a form letter with the patient's name describing all the side effects of vaccinations and have THE DOCTOR SIGN IT THAT HE/SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE if any of those side effects present themselves in the patient. If they want to shove vaccination in your face then they better damn well be able to back it up with confidence.

Well they might just be stupid and not paying attention to what is going on. I have a wierd illness and I know more than 99% of the doctors and it is amazing the wrong
information doctors have about my illness. I have stopped going to MD's (except for ones that have other training so I know they are still thinking,reading, and growing)
and pretty much control my own destiny now using Naturalpaths and countermediciene (my term like counter culture only medical). As far as suing it ain't gonna happen
because vacines are proper medical procedures for our time even if they are wrong. Remember only a fool (not calling you a fool) confuses justice with the law. My wife
who is a Doctor of Law told me when you join the bar (she resigned) you swear an oath to your fellow lawyers not to justice or anything one would think they should
swear to. Lawyers behavior make more sense now in the US doesn't it?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Indeed it does.
But (I believe) in the Hippocratic Oath that Doctors (used to) abide by, the first is part is "First do no harm" (or something to that effect).
Next, they'll be saying..."eat your genetically modified vegetables".
Follow the money. They're probably getting a kickback from the Pharmaceutical Company for every vaccination given.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down